**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still....

723FF854-9849-421A-9085-7EACAA2F9214.gif
When you expect him to be a #1 on a contender, especially this soon, it makes it easier to not be a fan

Whenever they get actual above average offensive players I’ll judge him, but for now I’m still fully on board

So Kobe took 37 shots in 2006?
More attempts and less points than harden still :lol:

james gets a lot of his points from the line tho. kobe took more fga...but less fta. Ft's can make your game look way cleaner than it is. Somebody came in here the other day mumbling about james efficiency. He shot like 38% for the game, went like 13 of 34 and had like 36 points or something. and dude was so gassed about how james could turn 34 shots into 36 points.

james gets a lot of his points from the line tho. kobe took more fga...but less fta. Ft's can make your game look way cleaner than it is. Somebody came in here the other day mumbling about james efficiency. He shot like 38% for the game, went like 13 of 34 and had like 36 points or something. and dude was so gassed about how james could turn 34 shots into 36 points.
Kobe attempted 1 less free throw per game tho
Thank you

A free throw is a field goal from a designated spot on the court with no defense and the game clock paused. And it's only worth one point. Least efficient shot you can take

If Harden went 0/0 and hit 30 free throws some of you would really try to say he scored 30 without taking a shot :lol:

You know how every field goal has to come with a rebound, whether an individual or team rebound because common sense? Same thing with points. Every point scored has to come from a shot attempt because common sense. You can't score a point without accounting for the shot

Last edited:

This is what this little child would mostly do in our practices and before games too. And then giggle and hug onto one of his teammates for no apparent reason. Just to avoid having to actually be seen shooting a basketball. Still doing the exact same **** I see.

This is what this little child would mostly do in our practices and before games too. And then giggle and hug onto one of his teammates for no apparent reason. Just to avoid having to actually be seen shooting a basketball. Still doing the exact same **** I see.

towel hoodie...boy not serious. he'll be in turkey in no time.

What’s the problem here?

I just told you what the problem is.

What he did in that clip is mostly all he would ever do in practice and pregame (before games he’d actually be playing in). He’d do that and then just dribble around ******* around and giggling with his teammates about nothing. Ask any of us Sixer fans that saw him in person. He does it on some nervous **** just to waste time and avoid having to actually put up a shot in front of anybody.

A free throw is a field goal from a designated spot on the court with no defense and the game clock paused. And it's only worth one point. Least efficient shot you can take

If Harden went 0/0 and hit 30 free throws some of you would really try to say he scored 30 without taking a shot :lol:

You know how every field goal has to come with a rebound, whether an individual or team rebound because common sense? Same thing with points. Every point scored has to come from a shot attempt because common sense. You can't score a point without accounting for the shot

6CE1A82D-2A90-49A8-88E1-DD1AB71C46B5.jpeg

Phone in one hand, hair clippers in the other

What he did in that clip is mostly all he would ever do in practice and pregame (before games he’d actually be playing in). He’d do that and then just dribble around ****ing around and giggling with his teammates about nothing. Ask any of us Sixer fans that saw him in person. He does it on some nervous **** just to waste time and avoid having to actually put up a shot in front of anybody.

Breh he’s just working on his English on the glass. You sounding scorned

:lol:

What he did in that clip is mostly all he would ever do in practice and pregame (before games he’d actually be playing in). He’d do that and then just dribble around ****ing around and giggling with his teammates about nothing. Ask any of us Sixer fans that saw him in person. He does it on some nervous **** just to waste time and avoid having to actually put up a shot in front of anybody.

Didn't you say earlier in the year that the reason you were "obligated" to keep up with Markelle Fultz was because he was on your team?

What's your excuse now?

Ben Taylor has proclaimed that Buddy Hield is projecting to be an all time great shooter. Already

His catch and shoot metrics apparently are extraordinary

Also didn’t realize Kyrie was such a good shooter. Taylor listed him as a tier 1 shooter in the all time ranks. His numbers back it up

Breh he’s just working on his English on the glass. You sounding scorned

What do you not realize that I’m saying if any other player in the history of basketball was doing this it would be a non-story? I’ll repeat this for literally the third time in a row..........what he is doing in that clip is ALL he would do in our warmups (before games he was actually playing in) and for the most part practice. This was not something he would just do after going hard in shooting drills and **** when he had free time...it was legit all he would do besides dribbling the ball around the court a little while talking to teammates.

Didn't you say earlier in the year that the reason you were "obligated" to keep up with Markelle Fultz was because he was on your team?

What's your excuse now?

It was on my Twitter timeline, I didn’t go searching for it. If I didn’t post it I’m sure somebody else would have by the end of the day considering it’s the first we’ve seen of this child on a court in like 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom