**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Stanley's not going to have a single season of .4% or over from the field in his first 4 years. Don't remember a player that was partially drafted for their offense being that bad

Partially? Some scouts thought maybe he could drive it, but his at the rim finishing still disappoints me so much... and he literally works all offseason on it.

:wow: :wow: :wow: I just looked this up and over his career he has averaged 7/3/1.5 on 37/29/76 splits....as the 8th pick. Got damb. That’s awful.

Deep dive on Donovan Mitchell

First 40 games: 20 ppg 3 reb 3 assists 41% fg, 29% from 3 (29% above the break 3)
3.8 3’s off the bounce: 34%. 2.9 catch and shoot: 29%
Tightly guarded 3’s: 16% Wide open 3’s: 32%
Final 5 min of the game within 1 possession: 0 assists

From game 41: 26 ppg 4 reb 4 assists 45% fg, 40% from 3 (40% above the break 3)
3.8 3’s off the bounce: 34%. 2.9 catch and shoot 3’s: 49%
Tightly guarded 3’s: 35% wide open 3’s: 51%
Final 5 min of the game within 1 possession: 7 assists

Re: WPG, definitely mental. i dont think he trusts himself

Dario still with the Wolves but he looks washed, need a year off

His last game is @ BKN. His last home game is the night before against the Sixers :frown:. I'm trying my hardest to avoid those ticket prices lol

I’ll be at D-Wade’s possible last home game ever on Tuesday against the Sixers :pimp:

I’ll be at D-Wade’s possible last home game ever on Tuesday against the Sixers :pimp:
Being that I live in Miami, couldnt see myself forking over $200 plus sky seats. For comparison sake, paid $200 for row 2 behind the Sixers bench in November. Same seat is $3K for next Tuesday lol

If they make the playoffs, I'd go then to game 4 lol

LeBron-David-Griffin-Contract.png

:nerd:

Playing Utah or Lac in a series will be annoying

Utah 87 picks 35 hand offs a night
Lac 87 picks 27 hand offs a night

Combined numbers that leads the league

Great observation confirms the eye test. Both teams really only have one guy that can get their own, hence the crazy amounts of DHOs and picks

Great observation confirms the eye test. Both teams really only have one guy that can get their own, hence the crazy amounts of DHOs and picks
I think sga is in such a perfect fit

It’ll be interesting to see if they land big fish(es) and watch the chemistry completely change

Being that I live in Miami, couldnt see myself forking over $200 plus sky seats. For comparison sake, paid $200 for row 2 behind the Sixers bench in November. Same seat is $3K for next Tuesday lol

If they make the playoffs, I'd go then to game 4 lol

Yeah I bought my tickets over a month ago and they’re 28th row and still were like $400.

I think sga is in such a perfect fit

It’ll be interesting to see if they land big fish(es) and watch the chemistry completely change

This freaking me out you're reading my mind :lol:

We got blasted last night by Houston in large part because their switching blew up everything, all the DHO stuff LAC likes to do, and forced guys to play 1v1. SGA really was the only one with the skill and size that could get his **** off, and really he's the only one w/the size and skill on the team to do that in general. And he's a talented defender to boot.

What's crazy is despite the fact that he's a 20 year old rookie, I think if LAC has a punchers chance against anyone in the playoffs a lot of it will be on his shoulders.

This freaking me out you're reading my mind :lol:

We got blasted last night by Houston in large part because their switching blew up everything, all the DHO stuff LAC likes to do, and forced guys to play 1v1. SGA really was the only one with the skill and size that could get his **** off, and really he's the only one w/the size and skill on the team to do that in general. And he's a talented defender to boot.

What's crazy is despite the fact that he's a 20 year old rookie, I think if LAC has a punchers chance against anyone in the playoffs a lot of it will be on his shoulders.

Yeah, I’m afraid Lou is going to have a much tougher time getting his in the playoffs than has been the case in the regular season.

Gallo will be all right, I think. Him and SGA will have to carry the offensive load.

It’s funny, but I think the Rockets’ early struggles/injuries actually ended up being a blessing in disguise for them. The changes they’ve made to the roster during the season have made them a better/deeper team. They probably don’t make all those moves if they had a better start to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom