**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longtime regulars will appreciate this piece of nostalgia. I was perusing the college hoops thread and saw this post

Reminded me on when @tomdiginson said that **** as a means to validate his point and that was pretty much the death of him posting in here. Son just took his ball and went home :lol:

I always thought @tomdiginson was taken out of #context. They were asking him who else agreed with what he was saying and he was saying people repped his posts defending Phil (which usually means someone is agreeing.) It took a life of its own tho :lol:

The longtime regulars will appreciate this piece of nostalgia. I was perusing the college hoops thread and saw this post

Reminded me on when @tomdiginson said that **** as a means to validate his point and that was pretty much the death of him posting in here. Son just took his ball and went home :lol:
I tagged him in that thread immediately when I saw that :lol:

Couldn't stop laughing :rofl:

Well in that case I am pulling for Portland to move up, Houston doing all that yapping lets get it over with quickly.
Its a funny situation because Houston needs Denver to lose if they want the 2nd seed but 2 out of Portland's last 4 are against Denver.

https://clutchpoints.com/sports-news/981257-knicks-rumors-kevin-durant-new-york-done-deal/

Trust me, KD doesn't want those Knick struggles.
He's going no further than https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chase_Center
Chase_Center.jpg

That arena cold blooded

Playing Utah or Lac in a series will be annoying

Utah 87 picks 35 hand offs a night
Lac 87 picks 27 hand offs a night

Combined numbers that leads the league

Why didn't Philly bring back Belli????

We didn’t wanna give anything other than one year deals so we’d have max space again this summer.

What sucks is the pieces of Ilyasova, Belinelli, Dario and Covington fit with our team so much better having guys all over to knock down threes but their lack of defense besides Covington forced our hands into switching it up. Plus Dario’s game looked like it was falling off a cliff to begin the season.

The explosiveness just isn't there. Jumps off 2 feet all the time now, which is why you really only see him dunk on the break, when years ago he'd be able to just get up there and bang in traffic. He's basically just been reduced to using angles/positioning. Sucks.

Do you this purely physical, purely mental or a mix of both?

We didn’t wanna give anything other than one year deals so we’d have max space again this summer.

What sucks is the pieces of Ilyasova, Belinelli, Dario and Covington fit with our team so much better having guys all over to knock down threes but their lack of defense besides Covington forced our hands into switching it up. Plus Dario’s game looked like it was falling off a cliff to begin the season.

Bruh - I completely forgot about Dario :lol: Who is he running with now and how was he this season?

That Nets @ Heat game next Wednesday is shaping up to be a win-and-in for the 8th Seed. :smokin

After the 2006 NBA Finals and what we’ve seen in general this year, you already know what the officiating is going to look like in D-Whistle’s last regular season game which happens to be in Miami

Do you this purely physical, purely mental or a mix of both?

Bruh - I completely forgot about Dario :lol: Who is he running with now and how was he this season?

After the 2006 NBA Finals and what we’ve seen in general this year, you already know what the officiating is going to look like in D-Whistle’s last regular season game which happens to be in Miami
Re: WPG, definitely mental. i dont think he trusts himself

Dario still with the Wolves but he looks washed, need a year off

His last game is @ BKN. His last home game is the night before against the Sixers :frown:. I'm trying my hardest to avoid those ticket prices lol

I'd say it's about 80/20 mental/physical. I don't think he's all the way back physically, but it's mostly mental at this point. Doesn't trust himself I don't think.

I was thinking that too but didn’t want dudes coming at my neck talking about how that’s ridiculous and I don’t understand injuries or hoops :lol:

Damn, Stanley's not going to have a single season of .4% or over from the field in his first 4 years. Don't remember a player that was partially drafted for their offense being that bad

Damn, Stanley's not going to have a single season of .4% or over from the field in his first 4 years. Don't remember a player that was partially drafted for their offense being that bad

Partially? Some scouts thought maybe he could drive it, but his at the rim finishing still disappoints me so much... and he literally works all offseason on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom