**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EAST has 3 of their teams that will make the Playoffs with worse than .500 records:smh:

That 6-7 seed is running from OKC.

Spurs play
Was
CLe
Dallas

OKC plays
Detroit
Minn
HOus
Mil

LAC plays
Lakers
GSW
Utah

Only .5 game lead between OKC and 8th

Harden hit 3 threes 6 twos and 10 one pointers for an efficient 31 on 27 shots :pimp:

4738B865-B3D5-43F8-987F-7EB66E30D4FC.gif

Donnie Mac sounds ******ed

The amount of slander Harden gets legit makes no sense. He’s a walking 50 plus wins every single year, a perennial mvp candidate, rockets pushed the warriors to the brink

And we’re talking about ISOs
If he beats the warriors this year he is slander proof

With all the players Philly added this season one would think they'd have a better record than last year but no.
Last year they were 52-30.

With all the players Philly added this season one would think they'd have a better record than last year but no.
Last year they were 52-30.
We only went 52-30 last year due to 16 straight Ws at the end of season against mostly cupcakes

We can still finish 53-29 this season while blowing up the roster twice, having Embiid rest and giving up games for not trying

Try again

We only went 52-30 last year due to 16 straight Ws at the end of season against mostly cupcakes

We can still finish 53-29 this season while blowing up the roster twice, having Embiid rest and giving up games for not trying

Try again

I like Philly and their roster, not trying to slander at all. But its not like theyve been dominant at any point during this season. I even hope Philly makes it to the nba finals.

I like Philly and their roster, not trying to slander at all. But its not like theyve been dominant at any point during this season. I even hope Philly makes it to the nba finals.
We haven't due to too much roster turnover and injuries. I believe we can make it work but it all depends on Embiid. I'd rather him take a slight step back on offense to focus more on defense with Jimmy/Tobias doing more of the scoring

Honestly, I think the refs be too caught up watching the game themselves and forget to blow the whistle. Like "Oh, d*** that was a foul welp too late now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom