**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the two roster overhauls would contribute to Philly having this record. Lol

Plus, they are secures at 3rd place, I doubt they care much about a meaningless regular season record. They'd rather be all rested and healthy for the postseason.

21966FC3-E638-45D1-9DD1-2380B1C255CB.png

The hell :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He’s hit his one good game a month quota
I said last night that was probably the case :lol:

On the bright side, he's at least shot significantly better from the field post-ASB than he did before. Just need him to be aggressive on a night to night basis.

On the bright side, he's at least shot significantly better from the field post-ASB than he did before. Just need him to be aggressive on a night to night basis.
I do feel bad for him tho, at least he's looked more confident lately but still kinda washed

I do feel bad for him tho, at least he's looked more confident lately but still kinda washed
The explosiveness just isn't there. Jumps off 2 feet all the time now, which is why you really only see him dunk on the break, when years ago he'd be able to just get up there and bang in traffic. He's basically just been reduced to using angles/positioning. Sucks.

He was good against Brooklyn too. I want to venture to say he’s been good every time someone else has been ruled out (Myrie, Brown)

Honestly, I think the refs be too caught up watching the game themselves and forget to blow the whistle. Like "Oh, d*** that was a foul welp too late now"
I think that as well as they are forgetting they aren't the draw. Do your job fairly and just be a ref, drop the feelings at the scorers table.

He was good against Brooklyn too. I want to venture to say he’s been good every time someone else has been ruled out (Myrie, Brown)
Yeah. Last night they were missing both Brown and Morris.

Morris has completely come back to Earth post-ASB. 48/41 splits pre, and is now at 39/30 post on top of being a complete black hole.

Jaylen has been good post-ASB with 50/41 splits.

Could definitely see Morris and Rozier getting their minutes cut when the playoffs start. Kyrie/Horford/Tatum should all be playing 35+ MPG with Brown/Hawyard/Smart all up around 30.

They are good and can get out of the first, but they are going out in the 2nd round to Golden State or Houston with relative ease.

3rd best team in the West. Not bad at all.
Doing this mentally but Nuggets are 2nd seed they wouldn't play GS/Houston until finals.

give it about 3 years but trae young / kevin huerter / john collins going to be the beginning of the "new" warriors ..............trae - steph / huerter - klay / john collins - dray

if they get zion or rj issa over bruhs

this is all hoping huerter pans out which all signs show he is ........and trae young / john collins basically breaking out already

The longtime regulars will appreciate this piece of nostalgia. I was perusing the college hoops thread and saw this post

I remember posting around the under 8 timeout in the second half that MSU was banging in the paint just like Duke but wasn’t getting the same whistle.

Several people repped me on that post.

Therefore we can conclude that the whistle was indeed benefiting Duke

Contrary to the alternative facts stated by buc em.

Reminded me on when @tomdiginson said that **** as a means to validate his point and that was pretty much the death of him posting in here. Son just took his ball and went home :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom