**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we’re just resting dudes down the stretch who are perfectly healthy. They better pray that the switch can be turned on that easily as soon as the playoffs start. Can’t be taking it even a little easy vs the Nets or they’re toast.
Yea and no one guarding Embiid lol

And we’re just resting dudes down the stretch who are perfectly healthy. They better pray that the switch can be turned on that easily as soon as the playoffs start. Can’t be taking it even a little easy vs the Nets or they’re toast.

8-2

Both losses by less than 5 total

~+17 with the lineup. It’ll work but who knows how far the talent will take em. Ain’t much coaching you can do different at this point
Man, that’s tough. I just wonder how reasonable their ceiling can be when they’ve played so little together

idk this guy had a buncha people on the shop im sure he'll end up better than KCP and John Wall's anke cast :lol:

matter fact space jam 2 prob bout to be everyone from the shop including 2 chainz and obj :rofl:

Ceiling is still winning it all but it just depends on the talent. Not enough time for Brett to actually get that to mesh on court
Yeah I’m just talking about this season

Like, if you took any team and said “your playoff starting lineup will have only played 10 games together” and expected them to realistically compete for a title... let alone win the conference.. idk.. that’s tough

Then you add in the players are all not so portable or congruent..

space jam 2 ft. dahntay jones, richard jefferson, zydrunas ilgauskas, matt deladova, james jones, mike miller and channing frye
star studded cast. going to be extra lit :pimp:
forgot damon jones shannon sharpe and juwan howard

Klutch doesn’t have to give him a “scoop” about other players not wanting to join Lebron in SpaceJam. Those other players or agents can provide that info

Yeah I’m just talking about this season

Like, if you took any team and said “your playoff starting lineup will have only played 10 games together” and expected them to realistically compete for a title... let alone win the conference.. idk.. that’s tough

Then you add in the players are all not so portable or congruent..
I still like us to win it all. Not likely but still the ceiling of this team now

Klutch doesn’t have to give him a “scoop” about other players not wanting to join Lebron in SpaceJam. Those other players or agents can provide that info
tbh after all the media posturing during the AD fiasco i think all these media heads are bogus beside Woj / shams lol

and even woj seemed to be reporting a little biased lol

This article got some funny things in it :rofl:

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

53F3F3BC-A598-437D-BA3F-868F79F60BAF.png

B96DD6C1-3ACD-42C8-BB19-F839EAB353CD.png

James Harden and them gotta be like, THIS ****

BC97FDA3-93E7-4785-9710-0627F1E0E2A7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom