**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've been T's on Bledsoe, Embiid and Mike Scott and play on. No one needs to get ejected there. League soft AF.

Last edited:
Notwithstanding his SJ2 recruiting struggles and the poor ratings of that reality competition show he produces, I have a lot of respect for the path LeBron has taken as businessman-athlete, but KD copying that path step-for-step is a little OD...:lol:

Wait they called a travel when he was being reached on? But when Giannis does it it’s cool

Refs trash

Should been T's on Bledsoe, Embiid and Mike Scott and play on. No one needs to get ejected there. League soft AF.
It was. But they counted 2 technicals on Bledsoe. Bledsoe got a T for the elbow in the back. Embiid got a T for the toss. Bledsoe got another T for his throw, and Scott got a T.

Kinda weird how much Lebron’s peers dislike him. Fans are unreasonable but other NBA players not wanting to be in a fun movie like that is weird as hell.

I just wish I could hear some of the convos between LeBron and the guys who have turned him down for Space Jam. Like, what did KD say, “Um, yeah man, you know I’d like to, but I have a big Summer coming up. Might be changing teams. Just not a good time. Good luck with it though.”

And at the very least, shouldn’t he be able to get all the Banana Boat crew in there. Melo not doing anything these days.
KD probably passed because his film 'Jamming in Space' is in the works.

Notwithstanding his SJ2 recruiting struggles and the poor ratings of that reality competition show he produces, I have a lot of respect for the path LeBron has taken as businessman-athlete, but KD copying that path step-for-step is a little OD...:lol:

My man said “Yeah his ventures are failing but at least he’s doing something different, I guess?” Called that man the LaVar Ball of Hollywood/Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom