**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important and best are not synonymous. Steph Curry is the most important player on the Warriors, but as much as I think you're splitting hairs between the two, most would say that KD is better

Important and best are not synonymous. Steph Curry is the most important player on the Warriors, but as much as I think you're splitting hairs between the two, most would say that KD is better
I never actually conflated important with best, anyway

Cant even be mad at what Beal is saying.

He must've forgotten about a player named Klay Thompson though.

I get what you’re saying, but if you switched their teams, I don’t think Klay would do any better on the Wizards than Beal has. Still don’t believe in Klay as a top 1st option for a team.

Milsap was the best player on the Hawks. Horford was the most important. Jeff teague was the straw that stirred the drink. Kyle korver was the heart and soul. Hinrich was the engine

I'm bias when it comes to Klay. I think he's really really really good, wont ever get the full credit.

Usually guards opponents best offensive player and can score in every way imaginable. Second greatest shooter ever too. Already proved he can be a 2nd option on a championship team.

dudes be smoking that real good stuff if they think beal is better than klay
do we not count defense anymore?

Bagley? Tatum? Kyrie?
Kyrie played ten games, and the other two will not become the superstar that Zion is projected to be, and were never in that discussion. Coach K has a way of destroying that potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom