**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion need to go the league...he got too much to lose

There’s no way he doesn’t, IMO. A little more distance from the tourney loss and he’ll get over it.

Except for Tim Duncan, I can’t think of anyone who was projected as the consensus number 1 draft pick in a given year who went back to school. And not all the guys who fit that description were expected to sign 9 figure shoe deals like Zion is. He’s got waaaayyyyy too much money staring him in the face to turn it down....

Staying a year would do nothing beneficial for him. He's already the consensus number one pick there's no more upward trajectory

I would hope any adults advising him tell him exactly this, including (and maybe especially) Coach K...

Would be hilarious if he stayed, not expecting it to happen though.

Once they start thinking bout them checks they're out. They already know they not coming back just waiting a little to announce it makes it seems like you had to put a lot of thought into it. Cut the bs.

How much does it matter that The Durant Company’s headquarters are in New York? :lol:

Well, ever since that white chick posted the feed on twitter with Zion trying to get in those drawers, I realized that Zion might not be so smart. Also, there is the curse of Coach K. Nobody who comes out of that program, comes out right and ready.

Last edited:
The Zion staying another year at Duke thing was an April fools joke on PTI :lol:

I was wondering where the hell this was coming from :lol:

I watched his post game interview and he literally stopped short of declaring :lol:

He said something to the effect of "obviously there's a high chance I'm leaving but I'm not saying it officially until I talk with my parents".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom