**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets are 39-39. Media is helping them with the victory lap, Atkinson was just extended, and certainly I’m impressed by the franchise turnaround.

Let’s put things in the perspective of a bigger timeline: It will all be for nothing if the franchise doesn’t keep going up and up now, and consistently posting winning seasons.

He and Zo going to wreck the league next season

Remember last year when I told you the Lakers were going to Max Kemba...and you and the Lakers fan scoffed at the idea....

Reality is setting in now huh :wink:

D7770804-7F90-44BE-A770-0A66CEFD029A.gif

Utah or LA and it's curtains

I could see LAC giving them fits and making it tough, but vs Utah it would be another exciting 4-1 series like last year.

Remember last year when I told you the Lakers were going to Max Kemba...and you and the Lakers fan scoffed at the idea....

:lol: :rofl: Kemba is the most realistic attainable scenario at this point.

Which means it’s probably Goran Dragic and Enes Kanter.

Eh that was before seeing LeToxic in action.

Anyway, MIL won their 45th game tonight by double digits. 8th team to do that in league history, all the other previous 7 went on to win the NBA title that season.

I could see LAC giving them fits and making it tough, but vs Utah it would be another exciting 4-1 series like last year.

:lol: :rofl: Kemba is the most realistic attainable scenario at this point.

Which means it’s probably Goran Dragic and Enes Kanter.
We'd beat LAC but hard pass :lol:

Not tryna see Bev and Harrell have career revenge games against us. Lou Will droppin 35 off the bench and JJ Headdick averaging 5 3's. They'd out hustle us for a win or even two.

We'd beat LAC but hard pass :lol:

Not tryna see Bev and Harrell have career revenge games against us. Lou Will droppin 35 off the bench and JJ Headdick averaging 5 3's. They'd out hustle us for a win or even two.

This is exactly why I have no interest in facing them in the first round :lol: too much bad juju would be around that series. The standings can stay exactly where they are right now with a Hou/Jazz 4/5 matchup. Don’t care if Houston finishes 3 or 4 as long as LAC finishes way somewhere else.

This is exactly why I have no interest in facing them in the first round :lol: too much bad juju would be around that series. The standings can stay exactly where they are right now with a Hou/Jazz 4/5 matchup. Don’t care if Houston finishes 3 or 4 as long as LAC finishes way somewhere else.
Beating the Jazz in B2B years to get revenge for last decade >>>>>

If I had a choice, I'd pick the Blazers with no Nurkic but that drop doesn't look likely with the way they keep winning.

No way he stays.
Why stay and risk an injury.
Go to the league and get the bag.
It’s been reported as “he’s not satisfied on how the Michigan st. Game went.”

If he decides he wants to stay he’s just made the summer a whole lot more interesting

It’s been reported as “he’s not satisfied on how the Michigan st. Game went.”

If he decides he wants to stay he’s just made the summer a whole lot more interesting
All these kids say that while the loss is still stinging. By mid-summer they are looking at what cars they want to buy before they get drafted. We go through this every year. A first round pick says he wants to stay and finish the job right after going out in the tournament, then a week later he is posting a farewell video to the fans.

Y’all hear Zion might stay with Duke another year :nerd:

Honestly wouldnt suprise me at all. I had the same thought after watching his interview after the loss. Its probably just his frustration talking and he'll get over it fast and declare for the draft soon though.
NBA would be pissed if he didnt :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom