**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike basketball has been trash for years now. Near a decade of ugly shoes honestly. They’ve embraced the gimmick colorways and name drops over design

Chill he's not a bust. Just severely overrated :lol::nerd:

How does one reach the conclusion that he is severely overrated. He’s a phenomenal scorer with mediocre to trash pieces surrounding him on a team that is perpetually in the Top 3 of the lottery. I think a majority of the factors contributing to his team’s lack of success are external to him.

How does one reach the conclusion that he is severely overrated. He’s a phenomenal scorer with mediocre to trash pieces surrounding him on a team that is perpetually in the Top 3 of the lottery. I think a majority of the factors contributing to his team’s lack of success are external to him.

I disagree. Dont have the energy to get into it about Devin Booker again though. We can debate something else.

If we’re going just by this thread, it’s almost impossible for him to be overrated because more people on here “rate” him as trash or an empty stats chucker than say he’s good. :lol:

I disagree. Dont have the energy to get into it about Devin Booker again though. We can debate something else.

I respect that. I will attempt to find your previous critiques and attempt to re-engage at a later date when you are more receptive to have a discussion pertaining to Devin Booker. I am genuinely curious how one arrives at that conclusion.

How does one reach the conclusion that he is severely overrated.

PhotoGrid_1553812684044.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom