**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion isn't the traditional big man, though.

Also, big men would sell shoes if they looked good. A lot of shoes for bigs are big & bulky to support a 7' man.

We'll see. I'm skeptical. He'd be the 2nd heaviest player in the league right now. His game is box office like Blake was but he didn't exactly sell either.

We'll see. I'm skeptical. He'd be the 2nd heaviest player in the league right now. His game is box office like Blake was but he didn't exactly sell either.
Yea and they don't update players weights like that often either. A lot of those are above their listed weight, most notably thay guy for the Lakers

Blake been wearing team Jordan’s most his career tho, besides the few fire hyperdunk exclusives

Zion will do just well selling shoes at his size. They need to market his shoes like VC is passing the torch for the next generation of dudes who want to feel as if folks perceive they have hops due to their shoes.

You couldn’t tell me NOTHING the first time I hooped in my BB4s with da scrunchy knee highs/crews.

I bought a pair of Superman themed Commanders lol, but yes, hideous

49D035DC-89F8-48B6-86B9-B5C5E6090728.png

Nike sigs in general have fell off since being at the height during the galaxy year.

Aesthetics will definitely play a major part. If it's going to function to support how massive Zion is they're probably compromises that'll be made for that seeing as he blasted through a pair of Kyrie's.

I really hope the Hawks get the #1 pick. East needs an infusion of box office for a number of reasons.

Reactions: OTG
Nike sigs in general have fell off since being at the height during the galaxy year.

Aesthetics will definitely play a major part. If it's going to function to support how massive Zion is they're probably compromises that'll be made for that seeing as he blasted through a pair of Pg’s.

Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom