**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim with Nike :pimp: :pimp: >>>>>

7E17296D-966D-4AE5-8545-6882DBC4F9F2.jpeg
374E2A82-9DF3-4BF6-884C-399602713A97.jpeg
545630BF-53A1-4C59-9721-9F5137938C29.jpeg

Even him being as boring and dry as he was stayed with some heat in the 90s. And they sold.

Nike sigs in general have fell off since being at the height during the galaxy year.

Aesthetics will definitely play a major part. If it's going to function to support how massive Zion is they're probably compromises that'll be made for that seeing as he blasted through a pair of Kyrie's.
You know whats crazy though? I always thought the players received beefier versions of the shoes the consumers purchase in a footlocker etc.
Maybe the shoe that Zion blasted through was Made for him, personally.It’s just hard to believe especially since they flew to China just to strap up the Kyrie

Signing with JB seems like a failure. JB will always be know for the MJ line and nothing else.

It’s true, but the non-AJs must sell enough for JB/Nike to make a profit though or they wouldn’t keep rolling out new models if CP3s and SuperFlys (what Blake wears) every year.

BB4s almost had me crying trying to play in them. Them **** hurt like none other

Something must be wrong with your feet bruh. Ima act you like didn’t say this.

For the few of you in here that hooped as well, did you have a team shoe or was your coach on their Coach K **** and let you rock whatever (Daniel Ewing always has FIRE on as did Aaron Miles btw)?

I just realized I’m an ******* because I only rocked the team pair my freshman year because my dad said as a freshman on Varsity I should be humble. After that, it was a wrap. Retros, current year Jordan sigs and Nike Basketball shoes in TB colors that the other folks on my team didn’t know how to cop because they weren’t sneaker heads :lol:

My sophomore year my teammates rocked those And1 Chosen 1s (I think that’s the name - Da joints Chauncey rocked) and junior year they rocked some hideous New Balance shoes. Senior year they finally got Shox which I wore twice, at home, only because I forgot another pair :lol:

Nike sigs in general have fell off since being at the height during the galaxy year.

Aesthetics will definitely play a major part. If it's going to function to support how massive Zion is they're probably compromises that'll be made for that seeing as he blasted through a pair of Kyrie's.

PG's*

Zanos goes to Phx, midas whale bring back the barkley line fully. Z in some Godzillas would be so fitting. The culture needs dat.

He blasted through a pair of PGs, not Kyries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom