**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike, Adidas, UA, Puma and ??? Does Reebok even make non-retro basketball shoes anymore? One of the Chinese companies like Peak, maybe?

Peak, Anta and Li-Ning will be my guesses. Not sure what New Balance is doing with basketball atm

Zion's comparisons to Blake are legit but Zion's hype is another level. Blake came before the social media centric era.

What are the chances Freak wins MVP & DPOTY this season?

Who else is even in the running for DPOTY? Myles Turner is leading the league in blocks and the Pacers have overachieced, so maybe him? And probably Gobert. Feel like Kiwi has probably missed too many games.

Who else is even in the running for DPOTY? Myles Turner is leading the league in blocks and the Pacers have overachieced, so maybe him? And probably Gobert. Feel like Kiwi has probably missed too many games.
Embiid really. My pick but narratives lol

I’ve never heard anyone pushing a Giannis DPOY narrative though and I’ve always wondered why.

It’s been PG all year.

Oh no I mean lonzos contract. He sold him to the nba higher than he should of been.

giphy.gif

Pacers need to get some kind of recognition for what they've done this year, whether it is Turner or McMillan.

Pacers need to get some kind of recognition for what they've done this year, whether it is Turner or McMillan.
I hear you

Coach of the year is always a curse so I’ll stay away from it, but I also say that Snyder deserves recognition

Along with the bucks, the jazz have by far the best shot profiles in the league according to second spectrum

The jazz have putrid offensive players and would be even worse with 90% of coaches. The fact that Snyder has been able to squeeze what he has out of their offense is amazing.. because their floor even with Rudy, I’d question with 90% of coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom