**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does that matter. Yall feel better about yourselves cause you can look down on people you feel are being disingenuous? Be quiet
I wouldn’t say is disingenuous, it’s more about showing love all the time not just when someone passes away. I don’t have any issues with it but it always happens. You never know how much change someone can do when you show them love. Generally speaking

Got into it about Trae Young today in a group chat. Idk how people are not seeing it.

Regardless of how streaky the shooting is (and it's really not that bad to me) the threat of the shot taking and shot making ability combined with his passing ability will make him stick in the league.

Got into it about Trae Young today in a group chat. Idk how people are not seeing it.

Regardless of how streaky the shooting is (and it's really not that bad to me) the threat of the shot taking and shot making ability combined with his passing ability will make him stick in the league.
Honestly didn’t think he was that good of a passer coming out but he proved me wrong. That thread of a shot will force you to guard it which opens up all the passing lanes. If only Simmons learns this lol

This thread is about Basketball and basketball alone, right? At least that is what I was told.

A4C5B0B4-B9DF-4CD4-B9E9-5783CC1FEA83.jpeg
B14B97EC-CBFD-4765-B032-1D8F782D8891.jpeg
2E4AEA8C-9F67-476B-9914-5F8DA176AEE8.jpeg

Honestly didn’t think he was that good of a passer coming out but he proved me wrong. That thread of a shot will force you to guard it which opens up all the passing lanes. If only Simmons learns this lol
Westbrook too. Their non shooting threats puts a ceiling on their teams

The woman's correspondence with the Knicks' legal staff came in the aftermath of text message communication between her and Porzingis. Texts sent in the weeks following the alleged assault included the woman asking to spend intimate time with Porzingis. Some of those messages included the woman sending explicit photos of herself.

jbhmmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom