**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad My bad fellas. :lol:

My guy Nip gone man, I am trying to get a laugh in this morning, I am down like a ***************

If BBall kid was gonna hit us with an okie doke, couldve went with KD/Kyrie news lol
source.gif

I wouldn’t say is disingenuous, it’s more about showing love all the time not just when someone passes away. I don’t have any issues with it but it always happens. You never know how much change someone can do when you show them love. Generally speaking

I get the sentiment, but it raises the question of how do you “show love” to someone who’s living, but you don’t actually no personally? If it’s a musical artist, is it enough to just support his/her work? Or do you also have to tell them on IG/Twitter that they’re great? People are different in terms of how they express appreciation for others.

I just have a feeling that anyone who would be critical of someone saying RIP about a fallen celebrity would also find a way of rating what’s an appropriate/adequate way to show love to a celebrity while they’re living.

I get the sentiment, but it raises the question of how do you “show love” to someone who’s living, but you don’t actually no personally? If it’s a musical artist, is it enough to just support his/her work? Or do you also have to tell them on IG/Twitter that they’re great? People are different in terms of how they express appreciation for others.

I just have a feeling that anyone who would be critical of someone saying RIP about a fallen celebrity would also find a way of rating what’s an appropriate/adequate way to show love to a celebrity while they’re living.
Honestly it varies from person to person. To one person it could be a tweet or IG post, to another it could be completely different but to each its own. As long as the world continues to revolve around social media (ie clout chasing), we're always gonna have this come up

It happens all the time. My timeline is filled with RIP NIP, never before had they shouted out NIP.

That’s not a bad thing though man. I’ve never heard of him before, but I’m not into that music genre either. Reading about all the good he has been doing does allows us who don’t know him, to appreciate his life. It’s still sad to me, even though I never heard of him before yesterday.

Now Gilbert saying Zion has no true skill. This is exactly my issue with these media people. One person says Zion is a top 50 player right now then somebody else jumps to another extreme saying he has no skill. :smh: :lol:

Instead of just letting the kid develop and grow people want to be right so bad and the first to declare something.

Nigerian scammer broad wylin. She ain't even ask for tuition for 4 years. **** were they gonna do after freshman year :smh:

That’s the bizarre part. $68,000 is an oddly specific number. Why not go for a cool, round $70 or $75K?

Also, Porzingis was like me and procuring older yambs at a young age. Salute :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

What’s the oldest yamb y’all have smashed? I am convinced I have the record for the thread. Putting up Harden point totals in age outchea with ease 8)8)8)

That’s the bizarre part. $68,000 is an oddly specific number. Why not go for a cool, round $70 or $75K?

Also, Porzingis was like me and procuring older yambs at a young age. Salute :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

What’s the oldest yamb y’all have smashed? I am convinced I have the record for the thread. Putting up Harden point totals in age outchea with ease 8)8)8)
lawdog1 lawdog1 definitely has you beat. My man be killing it on Silver Singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom