**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat knew
Instagram_stephencurry30_54446519_368133383795884_7812424732082870923_n.jpg

^^^ I’d heard the name before, but wasn’t really familiar with Nipsey Hussle before today. Just read up on him and I am ******* depressed :smh:...RIP...

Reactions: HIM
On one hand, the Porzingis rape claim hours after he tore his ACL seem to be absolutely ridiculous.

On another hand, there’s a quote out there from Kristaps brother saying they took four shots when they got back to his apartment towards “a new beginning.” Mix that with the fact he was probably on some heavy pain killers after the injury and they said he went down to the chick’s place first where I’m sure they had more drinks then went back to his....that could have been just the right mixture of liquor and pain killers to make him do some dumb ****.

On one hand, the Porzingis rape claim hours after he tore his ACL seem to be absolutely ridiculous.

On another hand, there’s a quote out there from Kristaps brother saying they took four shots when they got back to his apartment towards “a new beginning.” Mix that with the fact he was probably on some heavy pain killers after the injury and they said he went down to the chick’s place first where I’m sure they had more drinks then went back to his....that could have been just the right mixture of liquor and pain killers to make him do some dumb ****.

Don't think this is the type of news you make silly speculation about.....

Don't think this is the type of news you make silly speculation about.....

........silly speculation?

Dude this is a forum to discuss **** like this. I’m not saying he did it. I’m saying the ONLY reason why I give it even a .01% chance of it happening the way the chick said it was is because he more than likely was hammered drunk and ****** up off some pain killers that night.

Last edited:
Imagine you and your childhood friend both making it out of the hood one becoming an NBA MVP(one in which they celebrated together) and the other becoming a grammy nominated Rap artist. :frown:

Dudes made it out of the same environment and turned it around only for that that to happen.

Rip Nipsey|l

B3749D4D-7A1C-4AE7-8172-46204B32A41C.png

Attachments

• 2745B644-9F49-4BD6-A01D-C0917A8FD675.png
    2745B644-9F49-4BD6-A01D-C0917A8FD675.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 0
It happens all the time. My timeline is filled with RIP NIP, never before had they shouted out NIP.
Of course it does, happen all the time. Now all of a sudden certain cats are woke, when they once wore hood repellent like it was gucci cologne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom