**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man just saw another video where they are trying to give him CPR. **** be crazy.

Like I said, by his last words, something popped off and the peeps came back and blasted.

Can’t even watch the games tonight.

Yea man. I didn’t even listen to him but dude meant way more to the city than that. The fact that he opened the store where he opened it...and he gets killed right in front of it :smh:

Man just saw another video where they are trying to give him CPR. **** be crazy.

Like I said, by his last words, something popped off and the peeps came back and blasted.

I really hope that wasn’t Nip’s last tweet on this earth, I hope he hollered at someone he loved or something, I would just hate if that’s dude’s last communication.

So he could have been back in the rotation by now if he would have gotten this procedure done earlier. He could at least be taking Wilson Chandler's minutes

I honestly have no clue why it was handled the way it was. The team offered next to no information about what was going on with Luc. But he hasn’t played since November. For sure shouldn’t have taken until the last week of March to figure out he needed surgery. Mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom