**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I am not about to educate you. If you want to debate the merits of your argument, we can take it to the proper discussion. However what you are suggesting is that if a white person called Black people the nword, that it is equal to that of a Black person saying the same thing. I knew that the collective IQ was a bit low in this thread due to those who attempt to control it, but this is ridiculous.
Not suggesting it at all playboy u can go back to sleep now it’s ok...

Not suggesting it at all playboy u can go back to sleep now it’s ok...
Playboy? lol
You caught yourself on the slippery slope didn't you? Good catch. Your comment on the topic was not only moronic, but evidence of who and what is on this very thread every day and night. You can continue with your bro intellectualism.

Playboy? lol
You caught yourself on the slippery slope didn't you? Good catch. Your comment on the topic was not only moronic, but evidence of who and what is on this very thread every day and night. You can continue with your bro intellectualism.
I didn’t catch myself on anything if u missed what I was saying then that’s on you

You can’t educate me on anything trust me
PM if u wanna discuss further

I didn’t catch myself on anything if u missed what I was saying then that’s on you

You can’t educate me on anything trust me
PM if u wanna discuss further
No thanks. You are right, I cannot educate you on anything. That would mean that you could actually learn something, of which I highly doubt. Be well.

our boy geno been hanging out with him and duke :lol:
Nah bro lol ijs the NBA Is gon find itself on a slippery slope if a black dude invited a player to his genitalia and they do nothing.

Hell how do u say that’s a lifetime ban but the N Word is only a year and a half ban?

Probably not. As a black person im used to black people calling me a BAN. a white dude not so much.

Idk where you are going with this

Hesitant to step into this since I’m white, but what I’m interpreting geno90221 geno90221 to mean isn’t that a white person calling a black person the word is equivalent to a black person calling anothe black person a BAN, but certain levels of disrespect from fans to players, regardless of race, shouldn’t be tolerated.

Nah bro lol ijs the NBA Is gon find itself on a slippery slope if a black dude invited a player to his genitalia and they do nothing.

Hell how do u say that’s a lifetime ban but the N Word is only a year and a half ban?
the nba been undercover racists for the longest anyways

up until recent they aint do a damn thing to these racist fans

employed donald sterling and his buddies dan gilbert and dolan. allowed danny ferry to still have a job

they use these ****** until they cant use um no more

look what they doing to lebron now? boxing him and his boys out and tearing him down when they was jocking him his entire career

mighty funny when lebron spoke up against trump is when the nba turned they back on him

Hesitant to step into this since I’m white, but what I’m interpreting geno90221 geno90221 to mean isn’t that a white person calling a black person the word is equivalent to a black person calling anothe black person a BAN, but certain levels of disrespect from fans to players, regardless of race, shouldn’t be tolerated.
Wouldn't someone Black be a bit more qualified to state how they would feel on the subject? Ever tell Jews how to feel about anti semites during hoops in the Olympics, or anywhere else?

they only banning these fans saying racials slurs now cuz they dont want to look bad now that everything is recorded with a camera or phone these days

The problem is on all of sports, where these so called fans think that they own the players. You have white fans that think that they are better then million dollar players, simply because they are white. It's a problem.

Last edited:
The problem is on all of sports, where these so called fans think think that they own the players. You have white fans that think that they are better then million dollar players, simply because they are white. It's a problem.
Some fans are richer than the players so what does $ have to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom