**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bron will stick around until Bronny is in the league. Which makes me wonder. How much pressure would bron’s team have to draft bronny if he’s still on the board? :rofl:

Celtics won't make it out the first round without homecourt

You also said Lakers were making it to the playoffs

f9bebc678fe8640ba94ced15f7d7fb65_1.gif

It took thad young missing a wide open layup for them to barely beat the pacers without vic at home. I mean..this aint the kinda W you can hang your hat on if you're the celtics

How do the Lakers always come up :lol:. We been out the playoffs since January. Yall don't want to face the reality that the Celtics aint that good so you deflect to the Lakers. I get it. 'I know you are but what am I' level takes

Celtics lose 4 in a row, beat the sorry *** Cavs then barely beat the pacers and will probably finish 3-3 at best to close the year and have been inconsistent and unimpressive all season but I guess it's a hot take to say they look like a first round exit

I think Imma make a burner account and pretend like I'm one of them 'fan of the game' type ****** with 10 teams so yall don't bring up the Lakers every time I say something. Yall stay talking about how irrelevant the Lakers are..yet yall stay bringing up the Lakers

Houstons a bad matchup for Denver and Denvers a bad matchup for okc(1-8 against Denver if okc losses tonight)
West playoffs gonna be all over the place for everyone except the warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom