**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back then I always thought Dwight and cp3 should team up. Would have been an automatic title.

Automatic title is probably a little strong, though they do have games that compliment each other well. That said, Dwight probably would have been sick of playing with him like 3 weeks into their first season together.

Automatic title is probably a little strong, though they do have games that compliment each other well. That said, Dwight probably would have been sick of playing with him like 3 weeks into their first season together.
Dwight on the 08 hornets or cp3 on 09 magic it would have been a wrap. We forget These were two of the top 5-10 players at the time.

If the CP3 trade wasn't vetoed, not sure if yall woudlve been able to get Dwight tho?

Pau was the centerpiece of the CP trade. Bynum who'd just came off an all NBA year was going to be the centerpiece of the Dwert trade. It's why Gilbert and Cuban *****ed so much right after the lockout. LA was poised to create another superteam like the Heat.

Talking about the championship prospects of teams that never actually existed is almost as fun as debating who would win in hypothetical games between teams of completely different eras...

Doubt they'd win it all, but the Bucks have a very 2011 Mavs vibe to them.

A perfectly assembled team around Giannis.

86 Rockets were supposed to be a dynasty in the making.

Crack and injuries robbed them
B65C5B54-BC67-419A-BC4B-0C29D2938DD3.png

That Mcmenamin LeBron piece is comedy :lol:.

One day, they’ll realize that there is no realistic team building process possible at this moment to help a mid 30s, self legacy chasing, twiglight LeBron win a championship playing “Bron ball” in the western conference.

They’re going to be disappointed every year and it seems like ittl never sink in

How long until the Paul trade is no longer a point that can be made?

It's the start of all of this, but there's been ample time to correct things outside of that

That Mcmenamin LeBron piece is comedy :lol:.

One day, they’ll realize that there is no realistic team building process possible at this moment to help a mid 30s, self legacy chasing, twiglight LeBron win a championship playing “Bron ball” in the western conference.

They’re going to be disappointed every year and it seems like ittl never sink in
He’s not even in the playoffs. Why are we still talking about this bamma

It is time for these punk asses to get a beat down. It is as simple as that. If you have the guts to say this stuff behind security and on the internet, then have the guts to say it one on one with the player in question. Not one of these clowns want to be within that close proximity of said player.

Question if a black man would have called Boogie a BAN would he get banned too?
Why do y’all do stuff like this

Like what

No black man is gonna call boogie that in an arena filled with white people and if he does boogie deserves to go into that crowd

Why do y’all do stuff like this

Like what

No black man is gonna call boogie that in an arena filled with white people and if he does boogie deserves to go into that crowd
I believe one called him that in LA when he was with the Pels, Boogie then invited him to his genitalia on camera

I said this before the turmoil..but I really don’t expect Lebron to actually finish that contract with the Lakers. I think he’ll retire in a year or two.

I said this before the turmoil..but I really don’t expect Lebron to actually finish that contract with the Lakers. I think he’ll retire in a year or two.
He’s averaging 27 8 and 8. Barring catastrophic injury where is the indication that he is retiring. Maybe ask for a trade.

would love to see it happen but i dont see indiana beating boston in a series assuming the standings hold

He’s averaging 27 8 and 8. Barring catastrophic injury where is the indication that he is retiring. Maybe ask for a trade.

Eh, it depends. He’s already said he’s comfortable with his legacy, so if he doesn’t love playing anymore, I could see him retiring. It doesn’t happen in basketball that much, but there is precedent in sports for guys retiring when they can still perform at a high level. Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson are a couple of examples.

LeBron’s getting close to having been the NBA for almost half is life and has done a lot in the game. If he doesn’t want to stick around to chase another ring, I couldn’t blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom