**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken he signed for 4 million less from OKC, than he would have got from LA. I'm not positive what the difference would have been on the next deal. But for the remainder of his prime even from a money perspective it didn't make much sense either.

EDIT: A 3 year contract allows a team to acquire a players bird rights, so if I'm not mistaken the Lakers would have been able to offer him a bag like OKC will as well at the end of his current deal. Oh well. His loss.

Last edited:
Low key it was probably lebron who was behind PG not signing with the squad

There is just no way lebby and his ego would allow himself to be photographed next to that pristine hairline for 82 games plus playoffs

Reactions: MVP
Andre Roberson being out is the most important thing to the OKC start. Ferguson can't defend or shoot, and for some reason this offseason we added a bunch of terrible, young wings. Terrible might be strong, but when you're a win now team I don't see why you want to bring in TLC, Nader, Burton, Diallo, retain Ferguson, all in one offseason when Abrines can barely see the floor due to inconsistency and defensive issues and Robinson is out forever with his knee. The Noel pickup was a good one, thought maybe we could have done better than Felton too.

Fergies owes America, well the red blooded white Americans from mostly the middle part who care, an apology for disrespecting the national anthem. That's worse than kneeling what she did

Andre Roberson being out is the most important thing to the OKC start. Ferguson can't defend or shoot, and for some reason this offseason we added a bunch of terrible, young wings. Terrible might be strong, but when you're a win now team I don't see why you want to bring in TLC, Nader, Burton, Diallo, retain Ferguson, all in one offseason when Abrines can barely see the floor due to inconsistency and defensive issues. The Noel pickup was a good one, thought maybe we could have done better than Felton too.

Yea not surprising considering how they fell off when he got hurt last season. Good thing for them. They got the Suns next game. Roberson ain't even being re-evaluated until December, correct?

curious what people think his potential is

he was 7-22 last night, hes getting the looks he wants. he's not a great finisher at the rim and doesn't have a quick first step.
Playing alongside Russ, you’re never going to play actual basketball in-rhythm. It’s always going to be “you go, I go.”

He’s a good shooter and a good facilitator. Would love to see him play with a big like Jokic or AD, or with another star that can actually shoot like Dame.

Playing alongside Russ, you’re never going to play actual basketball in-rhythm. It’s always going to be “you go, I go.”

He’s a good shooter and a good facilitator. Would love to see him play with a big like Jokic or AD, or with another star that can actually shoot like Dame.

What do you think boston currently playing “you go I go” with Myrie and Tatum?

No shade, just asking

Why does PG keep bringing up the Lakers lmao

The Open Floor podcast calls in 'Loose Lips Paul' for all his talking. You didn't sign with the Lakers, just move on. You don't see Kawhi talking about the Spurs every other day. Dude is a whiner. He's a heck of a player though.

Also forgot to mention Philly with regards to PG. They literally would’ve been the absolute perfect landing spot for him.

They should be going after Jimmy.

Russ close to getting another MVP. He can’t get robbed two years in a row. Just has to get the assists up a tad bit
Came in here to say this, surprised that the league would go with a one dimensional scorer like Harden last year instead of a guy like Westbrook who does it all and has no holes in his game

Trading Kyrie would be idiotic, unless we are getting Anthony Davis or KD in return.

i think a good coach would fix a lot of the thunder's problem, aside from russ outside shooting.
everyone is quick to blames russ as if PG isn't getting his looks and touches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom