**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He been trash but the Cavs roster is trash too.

Perennial all star Cedi turned back into a frog

Oh now we see the Cavs roster is trash

jbhmmm.png

wait...was he promoting the book @ the game tho or naw?

He legit stayed and watched the whole game end to end. And he wasnt handing books out during timeouts.

He could've left after the espn thing if he wanted to.

you reaching Reed

I was actually there... they were doing free giveaways of the book during game stoppages.

Don’t tell me I’m reaching when you have no facts.

0F27A9AC-9F54-4FDA-B566-A3E4104053C0.jpeg

So all this is just you being upset that you didn’t get a free book?

Nah he said I was reaching.

Not sure how that could be the case when it was plain and obvious why he was there.

How did you come to the conclusion that I am in any way upset? Just correcting false assumptions made by folks here that don’t have a clue.

Let it go.

He was averaging 26 and 12.5 in his last season on the wolves and people considered him the best PF in the league. Then he moves to the cavs the very next year and drops to 16 and 9 and people are calling him a bum.

Same thing happened with Chris Bosh.

Chris less his team to the playoffs while Love lead them to one of the worst records in the league.

East vs West, I know. But Bosh's play still translated to wins. Love's never did and never will.

He was averaging 26 and 12.5 in his last season on the wolves and people considered him the best PF in the league. Then he moves to the cavs the very next year and drops to 16 and 9 and people are calling him a bum.

Same thing happened with Chris Bosh.
They both became third options. Reduced minutes and production was to be expected.

Chris less his team to the playoffs while Love lead them to one of the worst records in the league.

East vs West, I know. But Bosh's play still translated to wins. Love's never did and never will.
Love did get the Wolves to a 40-42 record in his last year in the West, which isn't awful. Other than the one year when the Raptors won 47, they were right around 40 in the East.

Bosh was a much better fit with LeBron though because he plays VERY GOOD defense. So yes, while his offensive numbers took a big dip when he went to play 3rd wheel behind Bron and Wade, his defense still made him an essential part of the team. Love was all offense and bad defense. Playing 3rd wheel behind Bron and Kyrie wasn't ever going to be a fantastic fit for him.

In the end though, both guys got rings playing with the Kang and they wouldn't trade that for anything.

Most optimal situation. Catch and shoot, defend, occasional drives, this is the best version of Lonzo. Playing next to scorers and playmakers like Kuz, Hart, Bron

It’s funny how people can watch the Cavs and Kevin Love this season and still go with the dumb narrative of LeBron holding him back :lol:
Its almost like LeBron makes players around him better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom