**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so bron not selfish when he has teaching moments? bron can tutor and its commendable but when kobe tries to teach the Busses a lesson, he's a nazi? Nahh see, that aint it.

I ain't mention Bron? :lol: I think all star players have selfish moments though.

Allstars like Shaq, Bynum and Gasol all had their best years when kobe was feeding them the ball

Allstars like PG, Love, Bosh went from top 10 players to borderline role players when playing with westbrook and bron

There is a reason why no matter who is on his team, somehow people always end up saying "he needs more help"

It’s funny how people can watch the Cavs and Kevin Love this season and still go with the dumb narrative of LeBron holding him back :lol:
He was averaging 26 and 12.5 in his last season on the wolves and people considered him the best PF in the league. Then he moves to the cavs the very next year and drops to 16 and 9 and people are calling him a bum.

Same thing happened with Chris Bosh.

He was averaging 26 and 12.5 in his last season on the wolves and people considered him the best PF in the league. Then he moves to the cavs the very next year and drops to 16 and 9 and people are calling him a bum.

Same thing happened with Chris Bosh.
With Lebron not holding him back anymore he should go back to that right?

So safe to say he benefited from playing with LeBron then
He basically traded a potential HOF career for a championship as a role player.

Whether that is a benefit to him or not is up to him but I could see an argument for either option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom