**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain this.
Trade him for who?

Pretty much any durable above average starting guard and a solid bench piece. Maybe throw in a pick. AD and Kawhi are off the table but probably could've been had last year before the inevitable injury. Kyrie is nice but he's always either out with an injury or recovering from an injury. They lowkey might've lost HCA to Toronto because of this slow start

Ironically they could really use a guy like Zo

Love did get the Wolves to a 40-42 record in his last year in the West, which isn't awful. Other than the one year when the Raptors won 47, they were right around 40 in the East.

Bosh was a much better fit with LeBron though because he plays VERY GOOD defense. So yes, while his offensive numbers took a big dip when he went to play 3rd wheel behind Bron and Wade, his defense still made him an essential part of the team. Love was all offense and bad defense. Playing 3rd wheel behind Bron and Kyrie wasn't ever going to be a fantastic fit for him.

In the end though, both guys got rings playing with the Kang and they wouldn't trade that for anything.

Still early in the season but Love is putting up 19 and 13.5 while bosh had 21 and 7 the year after bron left

I will also add that Bosh is a mentally tougher player than Love. It's a pity the health issues derailed his career as he'd still be quite good in the league.

Pretty much any durable above average starting guard and a solid bench piece. Maybe throw in a pick. AD and Kawhi are off the table but probably could've been had last year before the inevitable injury. Kyrie is nice but he's always either out with an injury or recovering from an injury. They lowkey might've lost HCA to Toronto because of this slow start

EAA5DE6B-47D2-4019-A2A3-046287A7B5CC.jpeg

Trade Kyrie™ is definitely my way of throwing shade at the Celtics. But at the end of the day it's the only way to make them a legit contender

I think they'll be fine once they get a rhythm going with both Kyrie & Hayward.

I honestly disagree bro. There’s a good chance Hayward never returns to form and Jaylen Brown isn’t really that good (atleast not yet). Trading Kyrie would leave the Celtics with only one high level creator on their team (Tatum). Only player they should trade Kyrie for is AD imo.

I think they'll be fine once they get a rhythm going with both Kyrie & Hayward.

*If

I honestly disagree bro. There’s a good chance Hayward never returns to form and Jaylen Brown isn’t really that good (atleast not yet). Trading Kyrie would leave the Celtics with only one high level creator on their team (Tatum). Only player they should trade Kyrie for is AD imo.

So they would be the team that went to the ECF except with additional pieces instead of Kyrie in a suit. Doesn't sound too bad to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom