**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marv Albert>*

AA8EDA8D-23AC-42AF-8478-079C20DF618F.jpeg

Reggie Miller talks like he always got food in his mouth. And he's a legit idiot. nincompoop.
Chris Webber tries too hard. Corny.
Hubie Brown talks a lot without saying much. Needs that Old Yeller treatment.

Anyone know/have a theory why Papa Ball been so quiet lately? He scared of LebLeb?

Last Hubie Brown game I watched he would not shut the **** up and none of it was interesting

I’ve always been team Hubie, but I feel like he’s gotten worse with just saying really obvious stuff -

“So, you see here a shot is missed and there’s a possible rebound. You think, shoukd player grab the rebound? Yes, because that’s how the team gets possession of the ball...”

Stuff like that...

Anyone know/have a theory why Papa Ball been so quiet lately? He scared of LebLeb?

He either realized running his mouth hasnt helped any of his sons or Lonzo had a long talk with him about shutting up. Or like you said Lebae/Rich Paul told/paid him to shut up forever.

Not sure if this has been dropped before but seems the whole Adams family is from Krypton....

68500E2B-5E53-450C-A472-7CEC2BE17E8F.jpeg

Valerie Adams. Steven’s big sis. 2 time Olympic shot putt champion.

Listed at 6’4, 265lbs.

5C89C1FB-0DEE-4580-99CC-2B47DA399DEE.jpeg

For reference homeboy on the right (Sonny Bill Williams) former New Zealand All Black turned pro Heavyweight boxer :smh:

It wouldn't surprise me if him and Lebron had a mature conversation. Lonzo looks up to Lebron and Lebron has always talked good about him since last year.

Yeah, they probably got deep over a nice Pinot Noir from LeBron’s wine cellar...

Always liked Brent Barry. Happy for him that he got a good front office job, but miss him as a commentator.

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom