**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you know he not tryna infiltrate

tenor.gif
If he is we'll just break his kneecaps
source.gif

I honestly was optimistic for magic running the Lakers but Bron was a bad idea for them more specifically for the young players. I guess they can learn what not to do but it's not the way to build a winning culture imo. Setting them back years I wonder how real Laker fans feel if there are any here

But can't make excuses for a man giving no effort while his teammates are.

I don't think we're being set back. Only being set back if we don't get anybody . I believe we'll get a big name talent for the next season

Fanbase divided in half. Half don't mind home, the other half hates him because they are Kobe stans

ONE THROUGH FIVE!

LeBron got his own Shaqtin A Fool reel.
Literally every single concern Laker fans had with a potential L3-6ron signing is coming true. And then you had his dumbass stans basically telling them to shut up and be thankful that he's even considering them.

When they strike out this summer.....whew.
Man I CAN'T wait to hear the excuses on First Things First. Nick Wright was up all night trying to figure out how to spin this debacle.
The team sucks. It’s not the 90’s. One player isn’t gonna do anything by himself.
Dude must be Rich Paul or Nick Wright dude stay taking up for LeBron's hijinks. So in the past 3 years the NBA has changed that much that I can take any team to the promised land is now I am fringe playoff team in the west. Don't change the narrative now, ride that **** that you LeBron fans were preaching in the east. Own it all.

I don't think we're being set back. Only being set back if we don't get anybody . I believe we'll get a big name talent for the next season

Fanbase divided in half. Half don't mind home, the other half hates him because they are Kobe stans
So Laker fanbase is all either Kobe slurpers or box score checkers?

Lebron should of stopped at “Lakers the wrong teams” :rofl:

Fire magic
Why would they fire magic when lived up to his promise of getting a nba superstar player??

Get rid of luke Walton is much more logical step to improve the lakers game going into next season.

Why would they fire magic when lived up to his promise of getting a nba superstar player??

Get rid of luke Walton is much more logical step to improve the lakers game going into next season.

Yup, let's just add to the list of coaches bron has gotten fired

So Laker fanbase is all either Kobe slurpers or box score checkers?

Nah. Concerning him that's pretty much the consensus. I know Laker fans who hate Lebron solely because of the Kobe vs Lebron vs Jordan debate and saying Lebron is closer to Jordan

It’s rare for a player to do it by “himself”

Stop trolling. Put any other player on this lakers team they aren’t making the playoffs let alone winning a championship. The lakers completely failed him by not putting together a cohesive roster. The team is just terrible.
Hold on now you are switching the narrative, this guy the GOAT. Then I need you to deliver, I don't want any of the lip service. Get it done if you call yourself the GOAT.

Unless Skip had it right a FOGOAT.
Setting them back years I wonder how real Laker fans feel if there are any here

But can't make excuses for a man giving no effort while his teammates are.
No real Laker fans are here, we sat back and watched LeBron but then he showed us our suspicions were correct. He isn't the guy we need. Laker fan since Magic was running the point looking one way passing the other to a Scott or Worthy running the break.

Hold on now you are switching the narrative, this guy the GOAT. Then I need you to deliver, I don't want any of the lip service. Get it done if you call yourself the GOAT.

Unless Skip had it right a FOGOAT.

No real Laker fans are here, we sat back and watched LeBron but then he showed us our suspicions were correct. He isn't the guy we need. Laker fan since Magic was running the point looking one way passing the other to a Scott or Worthy running the break.

Nah bruh. Been a Laker fan since a youngin. This one of my earliest memories :nthat:

giphy.gif

****** really think Kobe or mj in their latter years could take a team with lonzo, bollocks, Ingram and inefficient kuzma to the playoffs.

So delusional.

Bron isn’t even thinking about this season. He’s thinking about the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom