**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without him and the team we had last year? We'd definitely be no worse. We've had a worse record without Zo that we did without Lebron but the media won't say that.

Obviously we'd have retained everybody from last season if he wasn't here.
no we wouldnt have

julius would have wanted a longer contract but magic would have been still trying to save cap space for this summers free agents

lottery dead last

these young players arent leaders. they arent consistent enough to lead a team

their leader last year was julius randle, the only player on the squad with balls, and most of our fanbase hated him too
You guys would've been better off not signing Bron at all.

I'd have rather been playing for the number one pick if I was a Lakers fan.

giphy.gif

Sun is shining a little bit brighter this morning.

24K magic in the aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Without him and the team we had last year? We'd definitely be no worse. We've had a worse record without Zo that we did without Lebron but the media won't say that.

You're literally the only person hanging your hat on somehow the guy giving you 27/8/7 being less important/valuable to this team than Lonzo. Gotta stay consistent I guess.

What would their record be without Bron?

lottery dead last

these young players arent leaders. they arent consistent enough to lead a team

their leader last year was julius randle, the only player on the squad with balls, and most of our fanbase hated him too
This is the real answer

This is not the real answer

Lakers have been a .500 the last 2 seasons with Zo in the lineup

16 games under .500 with him out the lineup.

Were 7th in def efficiency THIS season with him in. Worst in the league without him. Is he the best player on the team, no? But value to this team, we can't operate without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom