**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody was in the trade rumors

remember rondo, mcgee, kcp, stephensen, were all included in some form of trades for the pelicans to have cap relief

Their names wasn't in it like that. The kids were the main ones that kept poppin up. And those dudes are 28+, they know the business.

Lakers have been a .500 the last 2 seasons with Zo in the lineup

16 games under .500 with him out the lineup.

Were 7th in def efficiency THIS season with him in. Worst in the league without him. Is he the best player on the team, no? But value to this team, we can't operate without him.
Having him without LeBron there is still big garbo.

Lakers are 20-14 with LeBron and Lonzo in the lineup. Of course you're a better team with him and LeBron, he actually complements Bron well.

Biggest issue w/the Lakers is the lack of playable players, in particular their bigs.

Javale and Tyson being terrible (predictably I might add. Rolling w/Javale as a starter this season was always ridiculous ) really really hurts. Tyson Chandler may not play past this season. Means More Bron and Kuz at the 4 and 5, and that's just been a disaster especially on defense.

Rondo isn't playable, Lance doesn't play anymore, Beasley isn't on the team anymore, KCP isn't in jail anymore,

no shooting + lack of playable players.

Having him without LeBron there is still big garbo.

Lakers are 20-14 with LeBron and Lonzo in the lineup. Of course you're a better team with him and LeBron, he actually complements Bron well.

Except you're wrong. With the other young guys available and Zo there we're about the same a .500 team. Bron hasn't really added much. We were making progress last season with the young guys missing significant time last year. No reason to think that progression wouldn't have continued without Bron coming in and wrecking everything.

Biggest issue w/the Lakers is the lack of playable players, in particular their bigs.

Javale and Tyson being terrible (predictably I might add. Rolling w/Javale as a starter this season was always ridiculous ) really really hurts. Tyson Chandler may not play past this season. Means More Bron and Kuz at the 4 and 5, and that's just been a disaster especially on defense.

Rondo isn't playable, Lance doesn't play anymore, Beasley isn't on the team anymore, KCP isn't in jail anymore,

no shooting + lack of playable players.

This **** been almost TOO predictable :lol. Anybody with a set of eyes could see this the minute the season was about to start.

Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, Steph ..

I'm not ready to put anybody from 2018 in this group yet.

Me neither, but I am pretty confident the 2018 class is going to produce multiple perennial all-stars and maybe 8-10 other guys who will be high level contributors in the league for years (barring injury, of course). That would still make it a great all-time draft class even if it doesn’t any guys who are arguably Top 10 all time, like those other classes I mentioned.

Lakers fans are some of the most entitled fair weather fans in sports. Its soo funny how quick theyve turned on Lebron. No one would even care about the Lakers right now if Lebron didnt sign.

Imagine believing this nonsense. We're literally the biggest fanbase in the league. Getting 30 national TV+ when we were tanking and didn't even have Bean. Lakers will always be relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom