**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron spending his declining years pissing off the fanbase that trashed him the most for 15 straight years :rofl: :rofl:

Lebby the first big name free agent to come to the Lakers since Shaq despite the fact that eVeRybOdy WaNtZ tO pLeIgH FuR da LaKuRz.

Brings the usual Bron drama and shenanigans sans the same level of success in his previous stops.

Suffers a significant injury after being teflon for the past 15 seasons and misses a bunch of game, essentially torpedoing any realistic shot the Lakers had of making the playoffs.

Constantly calling people out while not holding himself accountable and posting stats bigging up his accomplishments after crippling Laker losses.

Case in point:

Unbelievable

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lebby. :emoji_hugging:

Lurk.gif

Y’all think y’all are enjoying this?

5957D917-E39F-4FB4-A74D-474FD74A0087.jpeg

...I’ve been dreaming of this day for damn near 6 years. :pimp:

Been at this **** long enough to see folks cross enemy lines and switch sides...or twist themselves into a pretzel to keep up the bravado.

Tragic. Such a shame. You hate to see it.

D3D35269-F723-41E2-8EF8-8B1B470D4BF4.gif

My mans @illoquent aka dsk randomly popping into the thread to drop a 6 year old quote like:

sting_rappel.gif

Respect to the OG NT detective. :lol::nthat:

Lol at anyone ever thinking the Lakers would make the playoffs this season.
Imma give another prediction: San Antonio will miss the playoffs. Kings and Clipps are in.

No way he plays out that contract if this is just year 1

I know this a part Laker bashing thread but we at least need to see if any off season moves are made first. The brunt is being put on Lebron but fail to factor in that this is a trash team. Bench is garbage.

I know this a part Laker bashing thread but we at least need to see if any off season moves are made first. The brunt is being put on Lebron but fail to factor in that this is a trash team. Bench is garbage.
FOH with this BS.

The narrative, what he has pride himself his entire career, what all the riders have always said

"Lebron can carry anyone and everyone to the promise land"

He himself said he was going to turnt up.

Now the excuses are flowing? LoL

Dude sounding like the Lakers are a paramilitary franchise. If ya cant handle it, this is the wrong place for you. I'm so over that *****, glad he's on the west coast. I miss all his BS.

FOH with this BS.

The narrative, what he has pride himself his entire career, what all the riders have always said

"Lebron can carry anyone and everyone to the promise land"

He himself said he was going to turnt up.

Now the excuses are flowing? LoL

Dude sounding like the Lakers are a paramilitary franchise. If ya cant handle it, this is the wrong place for you. I'm so over that *****, glad he's on the west coast. I miss all his BS.
The team sucks. It’s not the 90’s. One player isn’t gonna do anything by himself.

The team sucks. It’s not the 90’s. One player isn’t gonna do anything by himself.
So what you and all of the Media and even LBJ has said has been lies? He cant carry anyone byhimself, he has always needed help, please explain.

Funny you going back to the 90's .... everyone has always said MJ needed Pippen. Seems like you just as always ....

So what you and all of the Media and even LBJ has said has been lies? He cant carry anyone byhimself, he has always needed help, please explain.

Funny you going back to the 90's .... everyone has always said MJ needed Pippen. Seems like you just as always ....
It’s rare for a player to do it by “himself”

Stop trolling. Put any other player on this lakers team they aren’t making the playoffs let alone winning a championship. The lakers completely failed him by not putting together a cohesive roster. The team is just terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom