**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I join ALA???

Lebron has gone too far. Boy don’t play an ounce of defense but flinging his hands around looking crazy

upload_2019-2-26_7-21-12.gif

FOH with this BS.

The narrative, what he has pride himself his entire career, what all the riders have always said

"Lebron can carry anyone and everyone to the promise land"

He himself said he was going to turnt up.

Now the excuses are flowing? LoL

Dude sounding like the Lakers are a paramilitary franchise. If ya cant handle it, this is the wrong place for you. I'm so over that *****, glad he's on the west coast. I miss all his BS.
You ain't even say nothing. Just talking without logic.
IDC what the narrative is. The team is trash period.

Last edited:
His supporting cast sucks. Why is everyone here so tone deaf

The man can’t do it by himself anymore. I thought we all knew that was clear.
Supporting staff sucks, which players are you referring to? Because he wanted guys with playoff experience so I can only think of three guys with no playoff experience.
Magic chose it
You know damn well LeBron was consulted on ALL players.
Nah he does, Free Kuzma.

Can’t wait to listen to 2Chainz album when it drops
I bet it has LeBron's whole heart and soul in that album. :smh:

Imagine thinking LeBron is the best player in the world :lol: :lol:
large.png

LeBron spending his declining years pissing off the fanbase that trashed him the most for 15 straight years :rofl: :rofl:
:smh: MOFO knew coming what it was going to be like, did this on purpose.
Bron had a triple double tho....

“hE dID eVErYthInG HE CoULd”
Sigh the problem with his game, guys see his numbers and be like he is doing his part. :smh:

Lurk.gif

Y’all think y’all are enjoying this?

5957D917-E39F-4FB4-A74D-474FD74A0087.jpeg

...I’ve been dreaming of this day for damn near 6 years. :pimp:

Been at this **** long enough to see folks cross enemy lines and switch sides...or twist themselves into a pretzel to keep up the bravado.

Tragic. Such a shame. You hate to see it.

D3D35269-F723-41E2-8EF8-8B1B470D4BF4.gif
6 year receipts man :rollin :rollin :rollin Best damn thread on the site :lol

Those Lebron clips of him just standing there on Defense is what hes been doing for the past 4 years.

Embarrassing but he isnt gonna change now. Which is why the “playoff mode activated” quote he made was so ridiculous

This thread gonna be singing a different tune when AD comes to the lakers
No actually we won't because LeBron is still going to be boo boo on defense. AD can't hide his lack of effort.
Maybe he doing some weird pseudo psycho self shot at himself but I honestly have no clue
LeBron about to start referring to himself in the third person. Hollyweird is undefeated.

LeBron is getting upset!

How do I join ALA???

Lebron has gone too far. Boy don’t play an ounce of defense but flinging his hands around looking crazy
Well usually we'd mail you a form, you'd return it filled out and signed along with the money for us to execute a background check and if everything checks out we'd jump you in within a one month period of us finishing your background check.
But life is too good for all that right now man, welcome to the club! We hold a monthly potluck once a month at a members home. March is @wavycrocket. Bring something and come get to know the rest of the gang!

giphy.gif

Well usually we'd mail you a form, you'd return it filled out and signed along with the money for us to execute a background check and if everything checks out we'd jump you in within a one month period of us finishing your background check.
But life is too good for all that right now man, welcome to the club! We hold a monthly potluck once a month at a members home. March is @wavycrocket. Bring something and come get to know the rest of the gang!

giphy.gif

How you know he not tryna infiltrate

tenor.gif

I know this a part Laker bashing thread but we at least need to see if any off season moves are made first. The brunt is being put on Lebron but fail to factor in that this is a trash team. Bench is garbage.
I honestly was optimistic for magic running the Lakers but Bron was a bad idea for them more specifically for the young players. I guess they can learn what not to do but it's not the way to build a winning culture imo. Setting them back years I wonder how real Laker fans feel if there are any here

But can't make excuses for a man giving no effort while his teammates are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom