**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the 13 points and 14 rebounds or whatever, I feel like he's just not really playable in that type of matchup, on top of him still not being fully recovered. But against a Jazz or some other team, he would still be a 23+/12+ player

I think the 13/14 and his counting stats are a testament to his talent. But just from the eye test, he doesn't look right. (At least not yet)

Medicine has come a long way when it comes to acl tears, but the torn Achilles is a really really hard injury to recover from.

I don't think I've seen an athlete get back to pre-injury levels from a torn Achilles yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't think of a single athlete.

Medicine has come a long way when it comes to acl tears, but the torn Achilles is a really really hard injury to recover from.

I don't think I've seen an athlete get back to pre-injury levels from a torn Achilles yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't think of a single athlete.

Cousins is looking like the same Cousins I remember. He’s just obviously much lower usage on the Warriors.

Wes Matthews has been looking good for the Pacers.

2911FABE-D695-47B7-8D34-065F44127AAB.gif

Nique was good after his. Not the boom, but that next year, had some career highs.

Kobe didn't have issues with his Achilles either tbh. He just came back a bit sooner than he should've, to prove a point lol, and so it taxed the rest of his body more. But the knee cap fracture and torn rotator cuff/labrum were unrelated. He lost some speed, but was also 35. He had some quickness here and there. He still had some wiggle.

Last edited:
DSJ bounced back from torn ACL pretty well because he had an extra ligament.. which a rare case for humans.

I read about it few days ago cuz i actually just tore my ACL 2 weeks ago and you guys are right. Apparently, it's only a day surgery.. some people can walk on it after a few hours. It's a very simple surgery these days.

DSJ bounced back from torn ACL pretty well because he had an extra ligament.. which a rare case for humans.

I read about it few days ago cuz i actually just tore my ACL 2 weeks ago and you guys are right. Apparently, it's only a day surgery.. some people can walk on it after a few hours. It's a very simple surgery these days.

yo best of luck on your recovery and surgery, if you elect to go that route. was playing pick up with my boy about a year ago and saw him tear his ACL going after a loose ball. he knew he tore it based on the "pop" he felt. crazy thing is, he just walked off the court on his own strength and was still able to drive back home.

yo best of luck on your recovery and surgery, if you elect to go that route. was playing pick up with my boy about a year ago and saw him tear his ACL going after a loose ball. he knew he tore it based on the "pop" he felt. crazy thing is, he just walked off the court on his own strength and was still able to drive back home.

Yea man same with me, i was able walk it off afterwards and drove home. It really just felt like a sprain. The way it happened to me was went for a lefty layup and landed awkwardly on my left leg. i didnt hear any " pop " but.. my knee buckled so bad. I also have another tear on medial meniscus and sprained my MCL.

Tore mine like 4 yrs back. It’s very simple but it’s important to rehab before and after as much as possible. It’s gonna take about 2 yrs to feel “normal” again. But you’d be able to be running and such before that. Best of luck my guy, you’ll be good :pimp:

Yea man same with me, i was able walk it off afterwards and drove home. It really just felt like a sprain. The way it happened to me was went for a lefty layup and landed awkwardly on my left leg. i didnt hear any " pop " but.. my knee buckled so bad. I also have another tear on medial meniscus and sprained my MCL.

Kinda reminds me of mine too lol. Went for an open layup, knee buckled and I knew it was done lol. Tried to walk it off & play & buckled it the next play :lol. Started swelling and that was all she wrote. Tore my medial and lateral meniscus, ACL, & sprained my MCL. I laughed b/c it was in a BS rec league of all things too :lol

Rudy gay was able to come back and be the best player on the Spurs

It's been a little over a year since Boogie has came back & only about a month since he's been playing again i don't know why anyone would be expecting him to look not look slow out there, especially when he was never the quickest guy in the first place.

It's been a little over a year since Boogie has came back & only about a month since he's been playing again i don't know why anyone would be expecting him to look not look slow out there, especially when he was never the quickest guy in the first place.

Yea he’s a heavy dude. Him looking slower coming back from that injury is inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom