**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped playing basketball. And I'm ok with it. I'm happy the acl replacement held up in my 20s.

Yeah, I don’t play in games anymore either. I still will go to a gym or outdoor court every once in a while and put up shots for 30 minutes to an hour and that’s enough to scratch the itch.

I played one more season in a lawyer’s league in LA after I was done rehabbing my Achilles tear just to see if I could still play. When, in the last game of that season, I caught an elbow to the face that opened up a cut under my eye that took seven stitches to close, I had to accept that the universe was telling me to find another sport. :rolleyes :lol:

Did they play a lot of AAU ball or they got it off their HS career?

I’m trying to get my nephew some looks. He not D-1 caliber but I know he can play NAIA or D-2 or D-3

Send tapes to coaches, look up some schools of interest, check coaching staff's emails and send the tapes and a brief introduction of the player, grades, ect. I get them all day long at work from prospective players.

I still play every Sunday but it is my own run. Invite only, some kinda of playing experience is required.

Spring/Summer Is my favorite time I get alot of cats from overseas back home and NBA guys come out to run. Last year I had Lou Williams, Tobias, Ish Smith, Ray Maccallum and couple others come out to my run.

Cant wait.

Has anyone in this thread gotten an athletic scholarship to play basketball within the last 10 years?

DC2AB953-37E6-4769-9E24-73AE1BF5C948.png

Feel free to PM, happy to help.

I still play every Sunday but it is my own run. Invite only, some kinda of playing experience is required.

Spring/Summer Is my favorite time I get alot of cats from overseas back home and NBA guys come out to run. Last year I had Lou Williams, Tobias, Ish Smith, Ray Maccallum and couple others come out to my run.

Cant wait.

My first summer out here in DC, looking forward to some of these private runs out here.

Cant wait.
I’ll hit you up next time I’m in Michigan.

Last time I played pro ball was ymca jr knicks basketball when I was in 7th grade. I warmed the bench :hat

What kind of millionaire is this?

***** riding around in a Santa Fe? Cmon fam.... should of bought the range

I’d really like to compliment him on being sensible with his money and not succumbing to the pressure to have a super expensive car, but a Hyundai Santa Fe is just too far in that direction. Top end Acura MDX, Lexus RX, or even Toyota Highlander, I would have accepted.

what accident did he get in? :lol

5% chance of surviving? why isn't be in the ICU as we speak

I know money isn't everything, and some of these players don't care about the money.
But Kat just signed a $190 million dollar contract and is livin it out in Jersey.
What's a 6'11 dude doing in a Sante Fe.
I just hope it wasn't stock.
(Edit) Nvm, he was the passenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom