**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSJ's bounce post-ACL tear is absolutely incredible. you would think that having seen recent players like DRose and Jabari have multiple tears, DSJ would change his style of play to avoid the same fate. but nope, the kid is out there trying to make poster's nightly.
medical technology advancement >>>>>>>>

torn ACLs are no longer a career killer. and as we've seen with boogie, torn achilles may not be either

medical technology advancement >>>>>>>>

torn ACLs are no longer a career killer. and as we've seen with boogie, torn achilles may not be either

i definitely agree. DRose, Jabari, hell even Al Jefferson, bounced back from their ACL tears. But I will say that for DRose and Jabari, those injuries significantly altered their careers if not their style of play. Years later, DRose has flashes of that burst but his downhill game, his first-step off the dribble, explosiveness is a lot different. with jabari, milwaukee was robbed of having their big 3 in giannis, middleton, and him. at this point, he's just collecting checks on the strength of his best season with the bucks.

perhaps the silver lining for DSJ is he got injured while still being a teenager.

I like Kobe but some of y’all really romanticize him, Kobe really ain’t in Jordan/Lebron class in terms of play.
The point wasn’t level of play, but level of effort.

There’s a level mental aggression that manifests itself in effort level that lebron never developed that Kobe did. It’s just the facts. It might have even been overdeveloped with Kobe, because it played a role in him going too hard resulting in the Achilles rupture.

This is also the first Knicks game I've been to where they won. People were ready to riot in the streets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom