**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The **** happened wavycrocket wavycrocket ? No service where you live?

AECF0580-7D62-4DF9-B377-64E9A0B5AE23.jpeg

Funny but, Kobe didn't say he was activating anything. He just played. Which is the entire point. The jokes are funny but at the end of the day he went out and left it on the court. Pointing out a single instance doesn't invalidate an entire career

Exactly and if anything Kobe backed up his talk if he ever uttered some **** like that. See 2013.

And just for the record Kobe didn't quit against Phoenix but I'm not gonna waste my breath. That game in Sacramento where he refused to shoot was some immature proving a point type deal, give him hell for that if you want. But that phoenix game was completely different

And when did Tina fey get thick? Mm mm mm

Reactions: MVP
And just for the record Kobe didn't quit against Phoenix but I'm not gonna waste my breath. That game in Sacramento where he refused to shoot was some immature proving a point type deal, give him hell for that if you want. But that phoenix game was completely different

And when did Tina fey get thick? Mm mm mm
Pics G lol

DSJ's bounce post-ACL tear is absolutely incredible. you would think that having seen recent players like DRose and Jabari have multiple tears, DSJ would change his style of play to avoid the same fate. but nope, the kid is out there trying to make poster's nightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom