OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

e058aaeb275d2b4f40da78f1abcec50c.264x193x6.gif

To be honest with you I hate all of that type of stuff "The U is back", "Texas is back", etc. I understand that college football is healthier when historically great programs are good but everyone is so fast prematurely crown these programs as back. Like, bruh give it more than a game or two.
I’ll give it to you. As a UGA fan you can say this from experience.

I don't even blame him, this is a draft year for AR and he got Rosier out there, Richt is doing the team a disservice

I’ll give it to you. As a UGA fan you can say this from experience.
:lol::lol::lol: Georgia never left. We were consistently winning 9-10 games every season but under Richt, we were underperforming in big moments.

Also, at least we won the conference and played in the Natl Title Game before anyone said we were "back". Texas, Nebraska, Miami, etc. beat one ranked team and all of a sudden it's the 90s again.

:lol::lol::lol: Georgia never left. We were consistently winning 9-10 games every season but under Richt, we were underperforming in big moments.

Also, at least we won the conference and played in the Natl Title Game before anyone said we were "back". Texas, Nebraska, Miami, etc. beat one ranked team and all of a sudden it's the 90s again.
Only people that felt UGA never left was folks living in Georgia:lol::lol::lol:, but I respect the loyalty. Keep reppin your team.

I don't even blame him, this is a draft year for AR and he got Rosier out there, Richt is doing the team a disservice
Man, if Kosi can't outplay Malik then that says a lot about Kosi, Richt, lil Richt. Have receivers wide open and he's just missing them all game. Rather take some lumps with an inexperienced guy than see that garbage trotted out there.

Don't think LSU is as good or Miami is as bad as it looked, but damn sure neither are elite.

Yup went to the sec title game in 2011/ and 2012 the rest of those teams were losing so bad nobody considered them for ****

Back
Top Bottom