OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Tate just came off of spending a year in Columbus.

Y’all are lucky he wasn’t caught sniffing blow off a stripper.
Those boys are gods in Columbus. He downgraded his access to easy cheeks going to Miami. He got 70k plus just on campus. :lol:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2019/4/1/18285604/hugh-freeze-tweet-email

Later, the athletic department received a different kind of investment opportunity.
Subject: Projects
Date: Saturday, September 9, 2017

Hello Sir,

I am a consultant to His Majesty Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei and my client have a huge pool of financial resources lodged with banks in Europe for investment into profitable projects worldwide so my responsibility to our esteemed client is to source for potential business opportunities for our clients for investment.

If you want to make an inquiry about our services contact us because only serious projects will be considered.
Ole Miss also received an offer in 2016 to collaborate with a person who runs “oil and gas businesses in Gabon and Angola” and promised access to “high-net-worth individuals.”

It was unclear at press time if Ole Miss ever made an investment in either venture.

:lol:

Last edited:
Kirby Smart has lost control of the program.

Is it time to ask if he’s taken them as far as they can go? Kirby was a nice change of pace, but he’s likely gonna go down in Georgia’s history as their Al Golden. It’s time to get an adult with a big boys playbook in the room to take them over the top.

If I’m the AD and we have another disappointing year I cut my losses, throw a blank check at Brian Schottenheimer and see if I can convince him to take an admittedly backwards move, but one that could pay off if he’s able to do the unthinkable and win a title at UGA.

Is it time to ask if he’s taken them as far as they can go? Kirby was a nice change of pace, but he’s likely gonna go down in Georgia’s history as their Al Golden. It’s time to get an adult with a big boys playbook in the room to take them over the top.

If I’m the AD and we have another disappointing year I cut my losses, throw a blank check at Brian Schottenheimer and see if I can convince him to take an admittedly backwards move, but one that could pay off if he’s able to do the unthinkable and win a title at UGA.

I totally agree. Kirby's topped out after 3 years of head coaching, I suggest throwing the bag at Ron Zook and see what happens.

Last edited:
Those LA HSs really starting to recruit Texas strong...Josh Eaton from Houston looks to be heading to Mater Dei.

Yeah, you'd be a fool to fire Kirby IMO.

Kirby's biggest problem is that Alabama is in the same conference. No coaching change will absolve that fact. I'm assuming you were being facetious though, :lol:

Did the quoting of/mentions of "big boy playbook" and "Brian Schottenheimer" give it away?

Those LA HSs really starting to recruit Texas strong...Josh Eaton from Houston looks to be heading to Mater Dei.
I'm hearing this was a April Fools joke.

BUT, I also heard Ricks was transferring to IMG (I don't believe it one bit) and Eaton could be headed to MD to replace him.

Nothing MD does surprises me anymore.

Back
Top Bottom