Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it could go either way good KO and stop the fight to keep the boxer safe... or give the guy a standing 8 count to get himself together and see if he can go through the rest of the fight without punishment... im not mad either way... good win for tank

That felt early but it didn't matter
manny.png

I think its more so spreading the wealth, I mean he could go full mayweather and hoard it all for himself and buy all the flashy things in the world, big real estate, loud investments....

but dood literally grew up 3rd world poor so the money for him is literally just come and go...he's a simple man who doesnt need much, don't get me wrong you know he has his investments and he's secured his kids kids futures but as far as his earnings.....it's not like he's buying million dollar cars or 25 million dollar mansions all the time....he spends his "**** you" money on friends and family.....too trill.

Pac is a simple man. He was driving his same Mercedes coupe in LA for training that camp that he got back in like 09 :lol:

I remember when Floyd and Pac ran into each other at a Heat game back in 2015. And Floyd went to Pacs hotel to negotiate about their fight. Floyd told the media he was wondering why Pacs hotel room wasn’t “lavish” and that Bob Arum and Top tank need to treat him better :rofl:

His wife Jinkee hella boujee tho. Only wears designer

Pac is a simple man. He was driving his same Mercedes coupe in LA for training that camp that he got back in like 09 :lol:

I remember when Floyd and Pac ran into each other at a Heat game back in 2015. And Floyd went to Pacs hotel to negotiate about their fight. Floyd told the media he was wondering why Pacs hotel room wasn’t “lavish” and that Bob Arum and Top tank need to treat him better :rofl:

His wife Jinkee hella boujee tho. Only wears designer
I am pretty sure I remember Pacquiao driving a grey Ferrari in some episodes of 24/7. But overall he seems pretty thrifty.

:lol:, Bob knows what he’s doing.

Before this DAZN contract runs out I think Canelo splits with GB and does his own thing.

it could go either way good KO and stop the fight to keep the boxer safe... or give the guy a standing 8 count to get himself together and see if he can go through the rest of the fight without punishment... im not mad either way... good win for tank

No standing 8 counts. Dude ate 3-4 flush hard shots from tank, first shot damn near knocked him out the ring if it wasnt for the ropes holding him in. Legit stoppage.

Back
Top Bottom