Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well i guess you can shut down that rumor of a rematch lol

Actually... nah, I think this a tactic, create “animosity” again. He never spoke like this before (after their fight) we’ve seen footage of them shaking hands, taking pictures and giving props.

Now Pac is even signed with Al and affiliated with Mayweather Promotions. Not saying they’ll fight, all I’m saying is that IF they are, Mayweather is the one person that knows how to sell the fight.

If he really has NO plans to even entertain the fight, I have no idea why he’s letting people get under his skin.... he easily won that fight, retired undefeated, made $400 Million in just TWO fights alone. He’s gotta be super insecure if he still letting these kind of things get to him.

Actually... nah, I think this a tactic, create “animosity” again. He never spoke like this before (after their fight) we’ve seen footage of them shaking hands, taking pictures and giving props.

Now Pac is even signed with Al and affiliated with Mayweather Promotions. Not saying they’ll fight, all I’m saying is that IF they are, Mayweather is the one person that knows how to sell the fight.

If he really has NO plans to even entertain the fight, I have no idea why he’s letting people get under his skin.... he easily won that fight, retired undefeated, made $400 Million in just TWO fights alone. He’s gotta be super insecure if he still letting these kind of things get to him.

That's what I thought, he just wouldn't say anything and wouldn't even entertain this idea.

What if they fight again and Pacman wins the rematch. Will there be a rubber match?

That's what I thought, he just wouldn't say anything and wouldn't even entertain this idea.

What if they fight again and Pacman wins the rematch. Will there be a rubber match?

Idk dude, can never bet against Mayweather... but then again, Father Time is undefeated, and after watching Thurman, inactivity plays a HUGE part.

I just realized on his IG, he disabled the comments on just that post :lol:

He made $495 mil from those 2 fights so closer to 500mil but knowing floyd he's going to want more so i think a rematch is coming in 2020

GGG is definitely fighting Mungia now right? It would be stupid to let Mexican Independence Day weekend go to waste even if LSC fights Tank that weekend too.

Hopefully Erik Morales will stop the fight before it gets out of hand and the kid gets hurt.

GGG is definitely fighting Mungia now right? It would be stupid to let Mexican Independence Day weekend go to waste even if LSC fights Tank that weekend too.

Hopefully Erik Morales will stop the fight before it gets out of hand and the kid gets hurt.
Munguia is going to get Figueroa'd. He should go after someone like Vanes Martirosyan and then step it up next year.

R.I.P., Max. Buddy McGirt said he thought about throwing in the towel around the 9th round. Boy got too much heart for his own good, went out on his shield like a true warrior. Dadashev was protesting multiple times when Buddy was trying to convince him it was over in the 11th.
23.JPG
24.JPG

World Boxing News spent time in Las Vegas for the Manny Pacquiao fight over the weekend and learned of some important news regarding the future of Billy Joe Saunders.

Completely ratified and one hundred percent correct information was passed on that Saunders is considering switching promoters.

WBN heard Saunders has a MASSIVE $30 MILLION-PLUS OFFER in his possession. And that his long-standing ties with current handler allegedly have come under threat.

Who the deal is from remains a mystery at this time. WBN understands it could be a significant game-changer for Saunders.

The WBO super-middleweight champion and formerly belt holder at 160 pounds, now has a huge decision to make on his next move.

Lucrative fights are in the offing in what is a packed division. Battles against the top names are hanging in the balance.

It’s no secret Saunders has been calling out the biggest players for some time, whilst consistently being linked to a rematch with Chris Eubank Jr.

Everything will come to a head over the next few days. WBN believes an announcement from Saunders is on the cards for next week.

https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2019/07/23/billy-joe-saunders-eight-figure-offer/

Eddie/DAZN are the only ones throwing around that kind of bread right now for the likes of BJS.

DJ’s the only guy at 168 on that side of the street tho, unless Canelo is serious about moving up.

Mayweather has gotta un-retire for $$$. If i'm in Manny's camp that's plan A.. win or lose, Manny's guaranteed to get $$$.

Otherwise.. why not retire on top? He's got nothing else to prove. Go retire, stay healthy, run with your kids and serve your country.

In the ring, Mayweather is one of the greatest athletes of all time.

Out of the ring, Mayweather is one of the most insecure athletes of all time.

He’s literally the type of dude where people laughing at him getting crossed in that celebrity basketball game would make him lose sleep and wanna fight again to prove to people he’s still the best.

In the ring, Mayweather is one of the greatest athletes of all time.

Out of the ring, Mayweather is one of the most insecure athletes of all time.

He’s literally the type of dude where people laughing at him getting crossed in that celebrity basketball game would make him lose sleep and wanna fight again to prove to people he’s still the best.

I mean have you seen his social media? Most of his posts is just someone recording him talking about the money he put on the table or on a chair.

Or just walking randomly, then talking about the cars he bought just because :lol: Like imagine how many times he took to record, say what he wants to say and approve the video before posting.

You dont think Arum/Top Rank could be a possibility as well?

QUOTE="Bobby Layne, post: 32058557, member: 120011"]Eddie/DAZN are the only ones throwing around that kind of bread right now for the likes of BJS.

DJ’s the only guy at 168 on that side of the street tho, unless Canelo is serious about moving up.[/QUOTE]

You dont think Arum/Top Rank could be a possibility as well?

QUOTE="Bobby Layne, post: 32058557, member: 120011"]Eddie/DAZN are the only ones throwing around that kind of bread right now for the likes of BJS.

DJ’s the only guy at 168 on that side of the street tho, unless Canelo is serious about moving up.

He wouldn't be switching promoters if that was the case. Bob and Frank are aligned now, he would have just signed a co-promotional deal like Tyson has.

Back
Top Bottom