Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:lol:, DAZN's still playing hardball with Canelita. They'll approve of the Derev fight, but only if Canelo agrees to fight GGG in May.

Last edited:
My dude Yarde about to go KO KKKovalev in Russia. Yarde knows about the greatness of AB as a professional entertainer

i am curious does canelo really have a chance against kovalev?

kovalev has 4 inches on him and while canelo can rehydrate to close to 175 on fight night at times, kovalev can up to as high as 185-190 iirc

i am genuinely curios why this is the fight they are looking for.. am i missing something?

i am curious does canelo really have a chance against kovalev?

kovalev has 4 inches on him and while canelo can rehydrate to close to 175 on fight night at times, kovalev can up to as high as 185-190 iirc

i am genuinely curios why this is the fight they are looking for.. am i missing something?
Maybe thinks he can get inside and work the body? That’s all I can see

He thinks Kovalev is gonna gas and he can work his body, the blueprint is out there. Also I guess he's not too worried about the power.

From a pure height & length perspective, Kovalev is listed at 6' with a 72.5 inch reach. Danny Jacobs is 6' with a 73 inch reach and Canelo didn't have problems with him. Of course not 1 to 1 because of the weight and the power, but hey, guess Canelo feels confident about his chances.

Working the body is easier said then done with Kov's power jab coming down the pike. Danny ain't got that kind of jab.

Not going to lie tho, this fight has me really intrigued if it does actually happen. Unlike Mikey with Spence, Canelo doesn't need this, so he must ACTUALLY see something in Kov he can exploit. I'm still picking Kov by TKO right now tho.

Canelo's days at 160 are done now right? Or is he going to Roy Jones himself back down to MW?

Sucks Yarde has been dragged back and forth like this, but in the long run him not getting this fight right now might be a good thing. I don't think he was ready, Kov is too much of a jump.

Manny and Thurman did around 500k ppv buys and $6.26 mil gate.

Manny spent $1.3mil on tickets, $340,952.02 in flights and $200,000 in hotels for his entourage, also paid $4.22M in federal taxes and $150,000 in sanction fees

Manny spent $1.3mil on tickets, $340,952.02 in flights and $200,000 in hotels for his entourage, also paid $4.22M in federal taxes and $150,000 in sanction fees
Guys too damn generous man :smh: that's why he keeps fighting for more money.

Guys too damn generous man :smh: that's why he keeps fighting for more money.

Or oblivious. I been saying this dude has way too many ppl riding his coattail.
Mannys a genuine good dude and his posse taking full advantage of that.

So does that mean he's fighting 3G cinco de mayo 2020?

Or oblivious. I been saying this dude has way too many ppl riding his coattail.
Mannys a genuine good dude and his posse taking full advantage of that.

I think its more so spreading the wealth, I mean he could go full mayweather and hoard it all for himself and buy all the flashy things in the world, big real estate, loud investments....

but dood literally grew up 3rd world poor so the money for him is literally just come and go...he's a simple man who doesnt need much, don't get me wrong you know he has his investments and he's secured his kids kids futures but as far as his earnings.....it's not like he's buying million dollar cars or 25 million dollar mansions all the time....he spends his "**** you" money on friends and family.....too trill.

Both of them want the May-Pac 2 payday. They're both in their 40's but nobody else is on their level as far as drawing power.

I think its more so spreading the wealth, I mean he could go full mayweather and hoard it all for himself and buy all the flashy things in the world, big real estate, loud investments....

but dood literally grew up 3rd world poor so the money for him is literally just come and go...he's a simple man who doesnt need much, don't get me wrong you know he has his investments and he's secured his kids kids futures but as far as his earnings.....it's not like he's buying million dollar cars or 25 million dollar mansions all the time....he spends his "**** you" money on friends and family.....too trill.

Real talk

Back
Top Bottom