Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pAC wants to fight Floyd and retire , he's not in it for P4P . Just wants to clear his debt

i dont get it really... floyd is older and still outclassed pac...pac just needs to admit he got beat instead of begging for a rematch to save face....i'm a fan of both and even though im flip i respect floyd more and not just cuz hes undefeated... i like pac to but he was super lame for making excuses saying he lost cuz of his shoulder.... if you lost just lose gracefully and say you lost SMH

A shot/knockdown like Loma took from Linares by Teo might not end good for Loma unless his chin is A1. We'll see.

Hypothetical match up: 135 Manny vs Loma, who wins?

I'd pick Manny by KO, the difference in speed in negligible, and Pac would have major advantages in strength and punching power.

Looks like joshua is going to lose either the ibf or wbo belt.

I always thought if you were a multi belt holder, the other organization couldnt strip you for making a mandatory defense for the other belt?

The IBF is more of a strictler with it’s rules but the WBO will grant him an exemption. They’re not going to give up those sanctioning fees when they don’t have to.

Usyk is also with Eddie, so it’s not like he’s going to make a big fuss about it either.

Back
Top Bottom