Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i knew i shoulda went to this fight smh... but rain was in the forecast so i resisted from buying tickets... but weather looks clear... gon watch the fight at the crib so just hope for a great fight from crawford since hes one of my favorite fighters...

It’s probably Khan/Brook

7 years too late :lol:

Teo surprised me getting Commey out of there that quick. Commey is good.

I got Loma in the fight but if Commey catches him with any of these shots like he did tonight idk Lomas chin. Thing is you can never catch him.

crawford is not looking like himself... he needs to snap out of it and do work... stop playing crawford!!

**** getting real
ohhh.png

i love crawford... but hes mad conservative... he reminds me of floyd with the defense and a counter puncher.... but floyd actually throws punches while crawford is mainly defense and will throw a lot less punches smh

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Someone get “Desert Storm” a bib and some knee pads.

Damn shame that we may never get that Spence/Bud matchup. Bud was recently talking about jumping up in weight.

wow bud is the truth... i know bud beat this guy pretty badly...... he needs to be legit by beating at least one of these guys pac, spence or thurman... just beat one of those guys then imo hes #1 best p4p best fighter in the game now

wow bud is the truth... i know bud beat this guy pretty badly...... he needs to be legit by beating at least one of these guys pac, spence or thurman... just beat one of those guys then imo hes #1 best p4p best fighter in the game now

pAC wants to fight Floyd and retire , he's not in it for P4P . Just wants to clear his debt

Back
Top Bottom