Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AJ walks through Usyk.

Usyk doesn’t have the power to keep the big guys off of him. He’d probably beat Ruiz because of the large gap in foot speed, but that’s it. AJ and Wilder KO him, and Fury beats him in a very boring fight.

Usyk is my favorite of them all but I gotta keep it 100 and your right. He doesn’t have the power but he has all the skills and tools/IQ. His power isn’t as soft as Fury but it’s just not Wilder/Ortiz/AJ type.

Usyk beats Fury though.

There’s no chance there’s a third aj x Ruiz fight

wonder if a aj x wilder fight will happen sometime soon man

AJ Ruiz II - Very underwhelming fight, waste of time watching for any casual fans...like everyone said tho AJ actually showed boxing skills and worked the outside jab this bout. I thought Ruiz should have had a backup plan....possibly an occasional stance switch for angle purposes that would help him get inside. Easier said than done though, especially w his cement footwork lol. Yea no need for a trilogy on this one

illphillip illphillip - thanks for the song, this is going to my shadowboxing playlist immediately.....I can remember your Kelis bus story back in the day on here from interning I think? Haha time flies

AJ Ruiz II - Very underwhelming fight, waste of time watching for any casual fans...like everyone said tho AJ actually showed boxing skills and worked the outside jab this bout. I thought Ruiz should have had a backup plan....possibly an occasional stance switch for angle purposes that would help him get inside. Easier said than done though, especially w his cement footwork lol. Yea no need for a trilogy on this one

illphillip illphillip - thanks for the song, this is going to my shadowboxing playlist immediately.....I can remember your Kelis bus story back in the day on here from interning I think? Haha time flies

Holy **** :lol:

Disappointed in Ruiz for dicking off during camp. Got too caught up in the limelight.

I for one dont wanna see a 3rd. Itll just be rounds 13 to 24 instead of a different fight.

Hats off to joshua. Underwhelming fight but he did what he had to do.

Cant wait til next week to see teofimo back in the ring.

I was talking **** with one of my boys today about Ruiz. Talking about "at least be professional".

My last text was "let me stop fronting like I wouldn't be out here bull****tin' if I knew I was making 13 mil in one night".

Disappointed in Ruiz for dicking off during camp. Got too caught up in the limelight.

I for one dont wanna see a 3rd. Itll just be rounds 13 to 24 instead of a different fight.

Hats off to joshua. Underwhelming fight but he did what he had to do.

Cant wait til next week to see teofimo back in the ring.
Hoping Commey makes his dad stop flapping his **** suckers 🤷‍♂️

Though it seems like they’ve been making less noise

Hoping Commey makes his dad stop flapping his **** suckers 🤷‍♂️

Though it seems like they’ve been making less noise

Commey the hommie is my dude too, teofimo is an exciting fighter to watch and dude has the goods.

Although he did look pretty ordinary against that Japanese cat. Commey should be a real test as to where he belongs if he wants to be one of the tops guys.

I agree

I question if he really wants that smoke w/ Loma or if they're just running their mouths to make ppl think he's the same pedigree as him

he should stick to talking about Ryan Garcia 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom