Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1576010858830-gif.2469798

Arum claims Bud vs Porter is happening next year.

With Spence out, either Porter or Thurman would be great matchups if he can get them. A win against either would solidify his standing at 147.

With Spence out, either Porter or Thurman would be great matchups if he can get them. A win against either would solidify his standing at 147.

I'd rather see Thurman . Porter is a brawler, who makes it ugly and he's a ****** (so it's not much body to work )

I don't like him , but it's not like people are lining up to fight him
TR doesnt have a deep 47 stable.

Everyone knows arum is full of ****. Ill believe it when it happens.

Then again hopefully wilder/fury 2 opens up the gates to a better TR/pbc relationship

There's not much left for Porter on that side of the street unless he wants to move up. Sounds like Pac is going to fight DSG next, who knows if Spence is ever going to be the same because he is still MIA right now, and Thurman is rehabbing from yet another injury.

If Bob is willing to dig into his pocket, I can't see Al standing in Porter's way from getting that fight.

There's not much left for Porter on that side of the street unless he wants to move up. Sounds like Pac is going to fight DSG next, who knows if Spence is ever going to be the same because he is still MIA right now, and Thurman is rehabbing from yet another injury.

If Bob is willing to dig into his pocket, I can't see Al standing in Porter's way from getting that fight.

Thurman injured again?! Man he might have to call it a career soon enough but he wants more paydays.

starting to get a feeling Spence might of messed up his back in that accident or he’s really in the dungeon keeping away from everyone training.

I heard DSG had got offered 3Mill to fight Crawford and he turned it down to fight Adrian Granados last year. Any truth?

Thurman injured again?! Man he might have to call it a career soon enough but he wants more paydays.

starting to get a feeling Spence might of messed up his back in that accident or he’s really in the dungeon keeping away from everyone training.

I heard DSG had got offered 3Mill to fight Crawford and he turned it down to fight Adrian Granados last year. Any truth?

He had hand surgery, it’s around 8:30.

It was 3M plus PPV upside.

Good look Layne. DSG was tripping not taking that fight or a rematch with Porter now it seems like he’s just cherry picking.

Vergil Ortiz is the real deal. I am looking forward to see him vs Jarron Ennis down the road.

If GB is still a thing after Canelo leaves it will be because of that kid.

He’s the one who should be getting gifted a diamond Roley, and having Oscar greet him in the ring after fights, not Ryan Garcia.

I’m kind of hoping he bails on them for someone else because he’s not getting the push he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom