Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GGG is going to fight his mando and then hope Canelo finally wants to fight him again in September. Eddie likes to run his mouth but he seemed optimistic the fight was going to happen on Mannix’s pod.

Derev deserves the rematch if the Canelo fight doesn’t happen, but GGG’s team is probably going to push for the Murata fight instead, if I had to bet on it.

Honestly I couldn’t care less if Canelo and GGG ever fought again. Maybe I’m in the minority tho.

I think Derev and probably Charlo take out GGG without bull**** judging at this point.

I heard Horn is or should be the mandatory for Murata. Either way I think it has the best risk-reward for both sides and can be made without many hurdles.

A1AFBFF2-2C65-422B-8830-10E3F4C2FCA8.jpeg

Honestly I couldn’t care less if Canelo and GGG ever fought again. Maybe I’m in the minority tho.

I think Derev and probably Charlo take out GGG without bull**** judging at this point.

Agree. The way GGG looked washed recently I could care less about a 3rd fight too and Canelo is probably laughing. Why would he even want to fight him again.
Charlo or Derev take him out if that judging isn’t suspect.

Jr gotta hang em up for the sake of his fathers name.
It's just strait up disrespectful at this point.

He will always hold a special place in the boxing clown hall of fame.
We will never forget his living room training sessions for the biggest fight of his life.
The signs were all there back in 2012, just think it was too much for Jr to live up to his fathers legacy but at this point that's all he's doing...milking the Chavez name.

Not my video so I dont know what the deal is with the music :lol:

Back
Top Bottom