Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You arent getting switched on Steph against 29 of the other teams. Hes a backup Center who can play 10-15 minutes .

He can't even guard draymond on the switch.

He can't stay with Porzingis

He can't stay will Lillard or McCollum.

Kemba will make him a highlight reel casualty.

Jeff Teague would make lightwork of him.

He can't stay with LiAngelo Ball.

stop it :rofl:

He can't even guard draymond on the switch.

He can't stay with Porzingis

He can't stay will Lillard.

He can't stay with LiAngelo Ball.

stop it :rofl:
as do most players who play back up C
That shouldnt make or break a team. He was a starter on a 50+ win team 2 years ago.

If he was Dantoni wouldn't have slowly removed him from the rotation. He's not even shooting as well as he used to.
He got hurt heading into the playoffs and in the playoffs shooting is a rhythm thing he couldn’t get in rhythm cause he got hurt

He got hurt heading into the playoffs and in the playoffs shooting is a rhythm thing he couldn’t get in rhythm cause he got hurt

Now we're blaming injuries.

Listen. If Anderson was as much of an asset as you say he is, Morey wouldn't be on his head to try to move his contract.

His contract is an albatross and its even worse when you consider that D'antoni can only TRY to use him in certain matchups.

I like Ryan Anderson. His agent is my buddy from high school.

Ryan Anderson just doesn't have it anymore.

Listen. If Anderson was as much of an asset as you say he is, Morey wouldn't be on his head to try to move his contract.

His contract is an albatross and its even worse when you consider that D'antoni can only TRY to use him in certain matchups.

He's cool for the regular season, but heading into the playoffs vs better teams consistently, he's rendered himself useless. Don't be afraid to admit you weren't really paying attention to his play the past two years, but still feel the need to comment with surface detail

Who said he was an asset?

I think EVERY Rockets fan want him
04874450-F7F1-4B56-BA44-1A3ED5E0BF22.png

Ryan Anderson contract ain’t making or breaking the Rockets next year, especially in the regular season.

Tyler Ulis was waved by the Suns today. He’ll make a decent backup. He’s a smart player and did not deserve to get waived.

Orlando, Washington, New Orleans and other teams could use him.

Who said he was an asset?

I think EVERY Rockets fan want him
04874450-F7F1-4B56-BA44-1A3ED5E0BF22.png

Ryan Anderson contract ain’t making or breaking the Rockets next year, especially in the regular season.

You were caping for him as a serviceable backup. That's an asset. Maybe the lower end of the spectrum, but an asset none the less.

You got it tho.

I can't continue to debate members of the Church of D'antoni.

were we supposed to love him still on the opposing team?

only bronsexuals do that
The documentary is just the stupid part. All that just to announce he's staying lol
Didn't see this tomfoolery when LaMarcus Aldridge decided between LA and San Antonio.

Tyler Ulis was waved by the Suns today. He’ll make a decent backup. He’s a smart player and did not deserve to get waived.

Orlando, Washington, New Orleans and other teams could use him.

Not enough basketballs to go around in Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom