Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can easily leave Roberson alone and double whoever is a scoring threat when playing the thunder in the playoffs.

PG is messing up and I’m not even a lakers fan

Roberson can't shoot to save his life but he's such a plus on D that him not commanding any attention on offense is awash .

Someone on ESPN said PG is a 3rd tier star. Super accurate and I'm glad he's not coming to LA.

Fire is a bit much. Good barber who can blend my fade properly and not push my line back is hard to find.

Probably just cuss him out & move on.

Choosing another barber in the same shop has more impact that telling him that he's fired, lol!

Have you ever seen the pain on a barber's face when he thinks you came to see him and you go see Rico in the corner?

PRICELESS.

Paul George hairline perfect. Hed be stupid to fire his barber.

His hairline has nothing to do with his barber.

The worst barber couldn't push back that swimcap hairline he has.

The swimcap is like iron.

The only other undefeated hairline is Obama's.

And even better if he's on parole and can't leave the state... so at a minimum you'll know he'll probably be at the shop when you need him.

Facts!

My old barber in this pic (white suit). Did a bid, stood tall, came home and turned it around. He’s a wellness and health guy now, as well as an author. Very positive dude :lol:.

2AAA2F89-268C-47F0-9B15-61F950BA786C.jpeg

***** got stories for days about the 80s and running with peanut king. Be talking my ear off, but he super solid and got mad side hustles and good advice :lol:

they have some of the worst in the L. They whole color scheme , design and team name are all buns af.

Been the Thunder since 2008 and still use that garbage Comic Sams MS Paint font

Nah, I think they can make it to the 2nd round next season.

On paper they should've only lost to Hou and GS.

It was too funny seeing Joe Ingles hit the detonator on the Thunder's season

I'll give you Golden state but Houston is gonna have a hard time duplicating their results.

They're probably losing Ariza.

They're stuck with Ryan Anderson eating their cap.

They have to pay Capella which is a good thing, but its gonna cost them.

They have to figure out how much to pay Paul. He wants a max deal, paying him the max makes no sense anywhere on earth.

Oh and D'antoni is not very bright and doesn't make good adjustments.

And another season pushing Harden 40+ minutes per game sounds dicey. He was exhausted by the conference finals.

676436B1-08A8-4B9E-BE13-7D8FA2CB09AC.png

It’s a whole lotta wrong in this statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom