Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Harden just came off his lowest MPG since he’s been in Houston.

The way Houston plays is nothing like what Pringles’s Suns played, he’s full embraced ISO ball. He and Bzdellik completely changed the way they defend so he’s made good adjustments.

Paying CP3 has no bearing on what happens next year. The last years will probably be brutal tho :smh:

Ryan Anderson is fine playing back Center minutes in the regular season. He totally unplayable against the Warriors tho.

I’d be surprised if Ariza leaves his reaction on the bench in game 7 didn’t seem like someone who wanted to leave. If he does I’m confident they could replace his production with MLE

They damn near missed the playoffs :lol: They stink

It's a 2 team conference AGAIN if Bron doesn't come West
Their first year together, they worked out the kinks.

After like the 2nd seed the west is crazy competitive. 3 game losing streak and a 3rd seed becomes the 6th.

Its not like they barely made the playoffs in the east.

Like @Vincent Van Goat said I give them this season to definitely see them improve in a lot of ways and be a higher seed.

Last edited:
where are the thunder fans at?

what yall think about paul george staying?

i was so looking forward to royce white crying on tv again

James Harden just came off his lowest MPG since he’s been in Houston.

The way Houston plays is nothing like what Pringles’s Suns played, he’s full embraced ISO ball. He and Bzdellik completely changed the way they defend so he’s made good adjustments.

Paying CP3 has no bearing on what happens next year. The last years will probably be brutal tho :smh:

Ryan Anderson is fine playing back Center minutes in the regular season. He totally unplayable against the Warriors tho.

I’d be surprised if Ariza leaves his reaction on the bench in game 7 didn’t seem like someone who wanted to leave. If he does I’m confident they could replace his production with MLE

Look at the Spotrac numbers for Ariza's past contracts.

He's never made any real money relative to other NBA players contracts w/ his resume. He's got 3 kids. He's looking to secure the bag. You gotta give me more than "the look on his face in game 7 didn't SEEM"... The numbers hint that he's trying to be outta there.

The adjustments I was talking about where Rockets only. I'm not blind. I realize that he doesn't have the same roster in HOU as he did in PHX. Still waiting to hear what adjustments he'll make for next season's Rockets. Obviously you change your offense to suit your personel.

Ryan Anderson isn't fine playing backup because he moves like a mummy now. The day D'antoni can't put a shooter in his rotation means that player is toast.

And CP's contract has everything to do with next seaon because if you invest 20% of your cap in a guy that is almost Guranteed to be on IR by the playoffs... it's a waste of money.

where are the thunder fans at?

what yall think about paul george staying?

i was so looking forward to royce white crying on tv again
Don’t see how they can be upset, they wouldn’t have been able to grab anyone

Maybe another year together him, Russ, and melo they can mesh

But don’t see how OKC fans can be anything but thrilled for him to be back

Look at the Spotrac numbers for Ariza's past contracts.

He's never made any real money. He's got 3 kids. He's looking to secure the bag. You gotta give me more than "the look on his face in game 7 didn't SEEM"... The numbers hint that he's trying to be outta there.

The adjustments I was talking about where Rockets only. I'm not blind. I realize that he doesn't have the same roster in HOU as he did in PHX. Still waiting to hear what adjustments he'll make for next season's Rockets. Obviously you change your offense to suit your personel.

Ryan Anderson isn't fine playing backup because he moves like a mummy now. The day D'antoni can't put a shooter in his rotation means that player is toast.

Who’s giving Ariza more than MLE?

Only thing they needed to change was health

Ryan Anderson is absolutely fine playing backup C against 90% of the league.

He couldn’t play against the Warriors because they have alltime great iso players

I really need this whole LeBron/Kawhi thing to be over so I can know if I have to go back to thinking about how Zhaire Smith and Landry Shamet are helping us win a championship
laughing.gif

Who’s giving Ariza more than MLE?

Only thing they needed to change was health

Ryan Anderson is absolutely fine playing backup C against 90% of the league.

He couldn’t play against the Warriors because they have alltime great iso players

Look at some NBA contracts for 3 and D players who have accomplished less. Somebody is gonna pay Ariza more than Houston is willing to.

Anderson would have been guarding Jevale McGee and David West.

You being serious right now?

So will next season both LA teams and NY teams have enough cap free to sign at least 1-2 max star players?

The reason I ask is because I don't see KD staying with the Warriors forever and we know D.C. is off the table. But what if he wants to attempt signing with the Knicks or Nets, since they now have the money. If Dolan sells the team before June I think a lot of players will like to play for Fiz but they could go to the Nets and not have the pressure of the Knicks fans/media but it would seem crazy to not go for the bigger name team. But he's in NY and can control that market. Longshis ot I know but was thinking. But also this would be the first time the two biggest media markets would have an option to sign max dudes from struggling/ small markets. I'm ie nterested in that!

4/60 for Zach sounds like a fair offer not knowing how he'll fully bounce back but I see a lot of teams willing to take that contract if they believe another rookie is better long term. It be easy to sell "a former 2x dunk champion" but I hope he get 100% back and better. I still would not have traded him for this damn Bulls reunion that's happening. Now I read Thibs is keeping his eyes on Deng and Jo being bought out :smh::smh::smh: Flip didn't die for this man! I will never hate on Kahn, McHale, and Kurt Rambis after this run with Thibs and Butler....

Fam the Rockets switch EVERYTHING that’s why he couldn’t and shouldn’t play against the Warriors.

So they're gonna stop switching everything this season???

You just said he can play backup. How can he play backup if he can't switch onto anybody?

that 90% of the league number was hella arbitrary and we both know thats not factual, lol!

You just said he can play backup. How can he play backup if he can't switch onto anybody?

that 90% of the league number was hella arbitrary and we both know thats not factual, lol!

He can’t switch on to Steph and KD .

90% percent of the league doesn’t have ISO players as good as them let alone 2 of them.

The Rockets switched the entire year and Anderson played back 4 and 5 with no problems.

You arent getting switched on Steph against 29 of the other teams. Hes a backup Center who can play 10-15 minutes .

You arent getting switched on Steph against 29 of the other teams. Hes a backup Center who can play 10-15 minutes .

If he was Dantoni wouldn't have slowly removed him from the rotation. He's not even shooting as well as he used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom