Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need this whole LeBron/Kawhi thing to be over so I can know if I have to go back to thinking about how Zhaire Smith and Landry Shamet are helping us win a championship

love prob a concussion way from retirement

Love concussed is still a better shooter than Lonzo.

Shouldn’t the question be who on the Lakers would you rather have going forward instead of Kevin Love ?

Lakers haven’t gotten anyone yet. Cavs at their worst still have Kevin Love and Cavs are the only team willing to mortgage their future for Kawhi. GM Lebron can’t exist in LA.

its all over now take it like a man

Oh it’s not over bucko. It’s just getting started.

Just read that Dwight Howard had interests in joining the warriors. If that was to happen, they need to shut the league down for a while :lol:

I really need this whole LeBron/Kawhi thing to be over so I can know if I have to go back to thinking about how Zhaire Smith and Landry Shamet are helping us win a championship
Gentleman’s Sweep for the foreseeable future.

PG really is a beta boy lol

download (10).jpeg

I’m not mad at Bron going to LA solo and runnin with the young ******

Keep everybody including Randle and see what’s good. They would be fun to watch.
Ain’t no way in hell Bron runnin with all them young cats all year...he either cookin up something now or a couple moves will be made at the trade deadline

Just read that Dwight Howard had interests in joining the warriors. If that was to happen, they need to shut the league down for a while :lol:
Dude Howard would be horrible fit. You think he’d be ok with missing g entire playoff series like Javale vs rockets!

This sucks so bad. I'm a huge LeBron fan but a Laker hater. I can't root for my favorite players team anymore. End of an era for me. I'll watch because it will be intriguing but under no circumstances can I root for the Lakers, I can't stand them. Even if my favorite player is there now. Sad time for me

One of my best friends is an extreme Laker (or maybe just Kobe) stan, and has complete disgust for Lebron. Seeing that dynamic would be great, especially if no one actually goes to LA with Lebron. Lebron and Lonzo meltdowns would make for incredible tv

One of my best friends is an extreme Laker (or maybe just Kobe) stan, and has complete disgust for Lebron. Seeing that dynamic would be great, especially if no one actually goes to LA with Lebron. Lebron and Lonzo meltdowns would make for incredible tv

I got a homie in real life like that. Was actively rooting for Boston every time they met Cleveland and later Miami :lol:

I’m not mad at Bron going to LA solo and runnin with the young ******

Keep everybody including Randle and see what’s good. They would be fun to watch.

lebron babysitting :lol:
i expect these young guys to be shipped out

Ariza's made 75 m's as a 2nd round pick while Bradley's made 40

Neither have gotten that big contract and this summer it doesn't seem likely they'll get one either

Hmm, Midas whale sign a 1 year deal to get a ring and then try again next summer... Ariza if anything will be entering his 15th year, he may be done looking for a bag but who knows

he's got his ring with the lakers. i could see him just grabbing the biggest the bag offered to him than take a lesser deal just to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom