Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't agree with that.

He's a complete liability on defense, not a great passer, slow, can't use him in pick n roll anymore because his jumper stopped falling and you know he's never rolling to the basket to defenses know how to play the screen.

Nene should be playing so much to the point where Anderson doesn't take off his jumpsuit.
He should get his shot back. Hes gonna be like a more mobile mo speights

If the Lakers miss out on PG, signing Randle & Boogie to 1 year deals makes sense.

Randle and Boogie aren't turning down more lucrative multi year deals with security to play the Bear on a Tricylce in Lebron's circus.

Randle's agent would lose his license for advising some BS like that :lol:

So the party is part of the pitch?

I still think if he has a meeting with Magic, Ervin closes the deal.

alot of laker fans wanted pg bevause of his age and their hate for lebron

but they will come around to liking one of the top 5 players in the game on the team

He should get his shot back. Hes gonna be like a more mobile mo speights

Fair.

But the last thing I'll say about that is that isn't saying much at all because WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW MO SPEIGHTS CONTRIBUTE IN THE NBA??? Anderson isn't even AS mobile as Speights.

I literally haven't seen that boy in 2 years LOL!!!

magic and pelinka might do something irrational and sign boogie to multiple years/max contract

Randle and Boogie aren't turning down more lucrative multi year deals with security to play the Bear on a Tricylce in Lebron's circus.

Randle ain’t got many options it’s looking like
He balls out with Bron this year he will get his bag next summer

Randle's agent would not lose his license for accepting his QO. There's not a lot of money out there this summer. Either accept the QO or take a deal way below what he can get next summer.

I still wanted pg over LeBron even tho pg ain't on that level. Pg is way younger . Ain't mad about it tho. I expected not to get anyone , sign juju and let the youngings play ball and see what they grow into

I hope PG does troll and leave Russ hanging for the LOLs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Russ would be like

B009F12B-1AE7-4A5E-8E40-01CDECC93D0D.jpeg

Yes, please let Cousins sign with the Lakers. I've been begging for him and PG13 to be Lakers so they can take up their cap space. Let it happen please

Nah they giving they bag to DJ bro...

Can't they get both?

Nobody else is high salary on dallas right?

Dirk is taking another paycut, Smith jr is on a rookie deal....oh **** nevermind. Barnes and Matthews are overpaid. Sheesh.

Ohhhh, I misread. So the party is part of the pitch, not necessarily the celebration of his commitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom